Senior UX/Web Designer
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION. COMPANY IS LOCATED IN DENVER,
COLORADO. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AT THIS
TIME**--Senior UX/Web DesignerDirect Hire (full-time salary +
incentives)Compensation: TBD/BOE--SUMMARYCompany is looking for a
passionate and experienced, full-time Senior UX/Web Designer who
will concept and execute compelling websites, online experiences,
digital campaigns and communications. The Senior UX/Web Designer
should have proven experience independently building strategic
solutions to simplify and solve complex user experience scenarios,
a discerning eye and impeccable interface design capabilities;
strong knowledge of design, layout, typography, command of current
design systems and software packages; and the ability to produce
integrated creative efforts across a variety of digital
applications.--At Company, we value leaders who can execute high
caliber work independently and bring innovative ideas and solutions
to the team. This role requires an experienced, passionate and
forward-thinking individual who embraces big challenges and strives
to make every project they touch into something
- Guiding the strategy, user experience, interface design, layout
and visual aspects of assigned projects.
- Designing cutting-edge visual interfaces that help solve our
clients' business problems.
- Building research-based, insightful user experience strategies
for clients with creative ingenuity including personas, user
journey maps, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Simultaneously accomplishing a range of complex assignments
with overlapping timelines - never sacrificing quality or
commitment to excellence.
- Building and working within extensive design systems for
clients that are the single source of truth for all team members
and include all the elements that allow our team to consistently
and efficiently design, realize and develop a product.
- Collaboratively working with developers to create innovative
solutions that are achievable within specific budget, timeline and
- Creating multiple design concepts across both desktop and
mobile - taking ideas through to finished products including
designing all screens, creating design systems and organizing and
saving assets for development.
- Leading client and internal meetings including presenting
concepts and designs and asking questions to get the information
necessary to complete projects.
- Working with clients and our Account Management team to clearly
understand and execute on objectives, timelines, budgets.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Leading internal Company marketing brand building initiatives
through our website, social media, digital marketing and other
- Staying on top of design trends and tools to create cutting
edge visual design and apply advanced typography and design
- Executing various other design projects for clients such as
branding and logo design, presentation deck design, marketing
collateral design and more.--EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS/ABILITY
- 3-5+ years of proven UI/UX experience in an agency setting
- Online portfolio and live website examples that demonstrate
creative skills and capabilities
- Strong knowledge of layout, typography, illustration, and
animation within digital and mobile environments
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,
Illustrator and InDesign), Sketch and InVision (XD, Premier / Video
experience a plus)
- A designer of everything digital (websites, email marketing,
social media, etc.) and ideally also experienced with branding,
logo design and print design.
- Experience creating and working within design systems
- Ability to generate consistently outstanding creative concepts
and visual solutions
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the
needs of clients (must check your ego at the door)
- Passion, talent, judgment, and imagination to create innovative
digital experiences, brand ideas, actions, campaigns, and
- A precise eye for visual details and accuracy
- Skilled in the latest design trends
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver
high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented--BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.Why Kelly--?By partnering with Kelly IT, you'll
have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving
you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's
most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a
world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled
connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills
exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain
experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Broomfield , Senior UX/Web Designer, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!