Systems Engineer II (Aerospace)
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Job Title: Systems Engineer II (Aerospace)
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business
and technical problems within a wide variety of markets . We focus
on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome
for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to
the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to
accelerate development and drive more predictability and
productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness,
companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products
that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and
regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project M anagement
- System s Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines (ME, EE, SW)
- Knowledge integration Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Systems Engineering Leadership role:
- Lead project work for flight ready equipment, launch vehicles,
GSE, vehicle operations, etc. for a variety of space bound
- Technical leader on a variety of project sizes and
- Works with the project leads in a variety of disciplines to
direct their high level activities.
- Comfortable working at various levels on a project team, and
across multiple disciplines.
- Work with the project team to communicate requirements, risks,
and cross functional issues.
- Interact with customer to communicate technical aspects of the
- May work under a senior systems engineer on larger
- May serve as the technical leader on smaller projects.
- Identify system product risks and mitigations.
- Work with the project team to optimize the design of the
- Coordinate and/or lead integration and verification
- Manage the configuration management process.
- Interface with project manager to provide technical status
reports and ensure customer needs are met.
- Organize design reviews and providing the systems engineering
- Identify scope creep and inform the project manager.
- May assist temporarily with some project management duties if
the project manager is unavailable (sick leave, vacation,
- Assists in the sales process for quoting and estimating future
projects. Systems Engineering Modeling and Documentation role:
- Concept of Operations
- Requirements solicitation and analysis
- Use Cases
- Behavior Diagrams
- Trade Studies
- System Architecture
- Interface Control Documents
- Risk Analysis
- Verification Plans
- Systems engineering documentation and modeling may be done with
both basic documentation tools (Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint,
etc.) or Models Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Software (e.g.
Innoslate , Cradle , Doors ). Education/Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B.S.), from a technical college
or university in an Engineering or Technical Management field, 6
years of engineering / product development experience, including 3
years of demonstrated proficiency and leadership in systems
engineering. Good working knowledge of multiple engineering
disciplines, including Mechanical, Electrical, and Software
Engineering highly desired. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- Systems engineering and product development experience (or
strong product development knowledge). Desired skills
- Experience with Systems Engineering SW tools - MBSE,
- Experience with DO-278 or DO-178 certifications
- Experience with Aerospace Systems Safety This job description
doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may
exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Syncroness, Broomfield , Systems Engineer II (Aerospace), Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!