Client Success Advisor
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Provide accurate and timely technical information, advice, and
assistance regarding the organization's product and services.
Respond to inquiries from clients; understand their technical
questions, assess their needs, and suggests or promote solutions
that may include alternative products or services. Undertake
research and develop proposal to new solutions to solve technical
problems and follow-up on the status of outstanding issues. Use
databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date
documentation.What Part Will You Play?
- Develops extensive knowledge base of the industry, system,
module and product, and uses that information to assist the
- Facilitates complex client inquiries and conducts research to
solve issues within established Service Level Agreements and
methodologies. Responsible for resolving client (and multi-client)
issues in accordance with the Issue Resolution Methodology.
Includes clarifying impact with clients, validating through
internal research, facilitating technical interactions, tracking
issue status, validating corrective actions and communicating the
resolution to the client. Primary contact with the client to either
resolve client's issue or define client's problem for subsequent
- Facilitates calls with technical, account management, vendors
and/or the client when necessary, and updates issue tracking
systems, while keeping the client informed.
- Analyzes and evaluates client initiated changes, including
options maintenance requests, through client consultation about
best practices and internal research. Prepares/makes
recommendations to clients on solution options. May perform
maintenance on accounts. Verifies system changes made and ensures
the outcome is accurate.
- Maintains client relationships through accurate and timely
communication. Establishes credibility through knowledge of systems
and product functionality. Understands client's business needs and
objectives and identifies opportunities to promote new products and
services. May provide consulting about upcoming system
- Interprets basic to complex technical client issues and project
requests. Determines root cause analysis and identifies technical
changes needed. Translates for internal teams and stakeholders.
Advocates for the client within Global Payments while striving to
meet the needs of both parties.
- Leads client training on specified modules or products, as
- Develops functional requirements and specifications to support
client customization or system changes to include coding scripts
and writing macros.What Are We Looking For in This Role?Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Bachelor's degree or the
equivalent of training and experience
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Includes consulting with clients to meet business
- Microsoft Office, including writing macros in Excel
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- In the credit card industryWhat Are Our Desired Skills and
- Skills / Knowledge - A seasoned, experienced professional with
a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide
range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified,
career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of diverse scope where
analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external
personnel in own area of expertise.
- Supervision - Normally receives little instruction on
day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve problems using experience
and good judgment
- Effective Communication - Demonstrated effective written and
oral communication skills
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to understand and communicate
technical changes in easy to understand business termsGlobal
Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.Global Payments
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis
protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable
accommodation to the application and/or interview process should
notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: TSYS, Broomfield , Client Success Advisor, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!