EVP, Marketing Broomfield, CO
Company Description Sales Partnerships, Inc. (SPI) provides
turnkey, outsourced selling solutions to mid-sized corporations,
global enterprises and venture-backed entities that want to launch
or expand sales operations in North America. SPI has been providing
business-to-business and business-to-consumer outsourced sales
solutions and sales recruiting services since 1997, and is one of
the most highly respected sales outsourcing firms in the
The results we produce for our clients come from a singular
focus on the sales process. SPI’s invested millions of dollars and
a nearly two-decades of time, in building world class sales teams
and processes. We’ve tested countless recruiting, training and
consulting models, and integrated the best of each of those models
into your sales program. Whether it’s turning around an
under-performing team, scaling up your field sales presence or
building intuitive sales process tools, we are committed to helping
you build a world class sales organization.
Job Description This is an executive level position reporting
directly to the President of Sales Partnerships as a member of the
senior executive team.
Marketing and Brand Strategy
• Act as a thought leader and change-agent for SPI, including:
all aspects of branding, public image, marketing strategy; external
communications; public and industry relations and policy; media
relations; SPI’s own sales campaigns, and marketing metrics.
• Own positioning, messaging, branding, and marketing
• In collaboration with business development, continuously
refine comprehensive go to market plan across multiple geographies,
channels and vertical markets.
• Guide development of premium content and engaging
presentations, one-pagers, case studies, research reports, blog
posts, social media, and webinars to highlight SPI’s innovative
value proposition and industry insights.
• Improve and expand SPI’s market-specific lead generation
• Improve and expand SPI’s marketing communications materials
including collateral and direct response programs, trade shows, and
• The VP of Marketing develops SPI’s BPO marketing and
advertising strategies to accelerate revenue growth and to ensure a
high performing business development organization. The VP is
responsible for lead and demand generation, positioning of new
service offerings, branding and messaging, and overall marketing
communication. As a senior leader, the VP shapes the go-to-market
strategies and operational plans for an environment that currently
includes outside sales and inside sales.
Qualifications Required Qualifications and Experience:
• The successful candidate will have a track record as a senior
marketing executive in a high-growth company marketing to a fortune
500 clientele and within targeted verticals.
• Experience identifying, creating, and executing marketing
strategies for new service/product offerings.
• Ability to do creative work as well as manage partners and
direct reports within the marketing department.
• Ability to analyze market trends and recommend changes to
business development strategies while taking calculated risks based
on data-driven analytics.
• P&L and ROI responsibilities providing demonstrable ROI
with correlation to marketing budget.
• Strong technology experience with marketing automations and
• Managing marketing footprint including SEO, PPC, all web
related marketing, while creating or directing the creation of
other direct marketing tools ensuring brand messages are
• Control reputation management and work to establish consistent
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most
effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Collaborate with in business development initiatives but also
in improving business development related materials such as
collateral, ROI tools, case studies, etc.
• Manage internal and external marketing vendor