MGR SERVICE DELIVERY II
Posted on: May 24, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
The scope of this position is to lead a team of Project Managers in
all Service Delivery aspects post order entry to customer
acceptance for CenturyLink's SDWAN product offering.The Main
- Manage, lead, and support activities of the Project Manager for
CenturyLink's SDWAN Project Management team.
- Hire and manage performance of assigned departmental
- Ensure the assigned employees are trained on current products
- Employee development, formalized and scheduled training
programs for assigned employees
- Develop, implement, and monitor departmental goals and
- Special projects as assigned
- Data analysis and performance reporting creation and
- Create executive relationships with large wholesale customer
- Work with management peers across product lines to establish
best practices in SDWAN implementation.
- Forecast implementation timelines for revenue projections.
- Act as SDWAN subject matter expert, working with product team
to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Present information related to SDWAN implementation process in
customer facing meetings pre-sales.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Proven ability in management of service delivery team.
- 5 years of experience with CenturyLink products, processes and
support functions with experience working with Billing, Repair
Centers and Ordering & Provisioning Operations organizations
- Data and statistical analysis
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio
- Process gap identification and improvement
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 223492
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , MGR SERVICE DELIVERY II, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!