CUSTOMER CARE MGR I
Posted on: May 23, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
Acts as the single point of contact and provides highly skilled
customer care support for multiple customer accounts which
typically have a small to medium revenue scope or have less complex
to moderate product needs. Proactively manages the customer's
service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
and that their expectations are met. Coordinates the research and
resolution in regards to exception problem management of customer
troubles and issues in the areas of order entry, order validation,
service activation, test and turn-up, customer access group,
technical customer account management, disconnects and billing
activities. Such interaction is initiated by customers through
phone, email and/or portal communications. Takes ownership of the
request to ensure complete and accurate resolution.The Main
- Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations
pertaining to new install orders. Provides order status and drives
timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Actively manages all service activation elements of customer
orders from order entry through service "turn up."
- Communicates order status to customers via conference call,
emails and phone calls.
- Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding
their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
- Assists with escalations pertaining to a new customer install
or disconnect, providing customer order status and/or related
issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Initiates and tracks the timely and accurate moves, adds,
changes and disconnects to the customer's services based on their
requests. Which include but is not limited to reason code
collection, reporting and defining approach for proactively working
with the customer and sales on disconnect related retention
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Associates Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+Years related experience or equivalent
- Office - Sits 5 to 7 hours per day; Bend, reach, stoop and
crouch; lift 10 lbs.
- Must demonstrate project management experience in planning and
organizing data from various sources into concise, relevant
- Must have keen attention to detail. Must be self-directed,
understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete
tasks or assignments with little or no direction
- Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers
towards effective management of a project or customer
- Ability to focus and deliver pro-actively in a dynamic,
multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Team player with a great passion to succeed
- Must work effectively under pressure; organizing multiple tasks
and projects in an ever changing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver;
US-Colorado-Englewood; US-Georgia-Norcross; US-Ohio-Dublin;
Requisition #: 224482
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , CUSTOMER CARE MGR I, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!