Global and National Accounts Group Coordinator
Company: Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Serves as confidential administrator for the Global and National
Accounts office. Carries out diverse administrative duties and
implements organizational policies and practices. Aids the Global
and National team in staff capacity by coordinating office
services, such as personnel, budget preparation and records
control, and conducting special management studies.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or
position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented
separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform
all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and
functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the
essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to
the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other
* Associates are held accountable for successful job performance.
Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may
include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required
to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company
policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety
rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors
upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and
procedures, associates are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company
1. Responsible for operations of Global and National Accounts
office; opens office no later than 8:00 am and closes office no
earlier than 5:00 pm; responsible for professional phone etiquette
and operation of phone systems; mailing and overnight deliveries;
orders equipment and office supplies as needed; provides
administrative support and assistance to the Global and National
Accounts Group and Vice Presidents as requested and/or
2. Carries out diverse administrative duties and implements
organizational policies and practices on behalf of and as directed
by the Region President.
3. Collects, organizes, inputs, compiles, analyzes and presents
information pertaining to operations such as financial reports,
budgets, customer service reports, and company or supervisor report
requests; compiles data and arranges for final preparation of
reports for management decision making.
4. Plans and schedules meetings and events; maintains calendar of
appointments and travel itineraries; coordinates related
5. Updates information in SAFES database; LMS administrator.
6. Creates, drafts and edits articles to be included in the
Securitas Solutions magazine and other Securitas publications
detailing Global and National Accounts Group activities.
7. Manages costs associated with office supplies, equipment and the
National Account Recognition Program. Assists with other office
account functions, such as payroll.
8. Prepares correspondence, memoranda and reports; prepares and
distributes minutes of meetings; prioritizes and responds to
9. Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as
required for assignment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference,
depending upon the nature of the position.
High School Diploma or G.E.D., and 5 years of administrative work
experience, or an equivalent combination of education and
experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the
job, as determined by the company. College degree preferred.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or
* Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
* Basic knowledge of mathematical concepts including computation of
rates, ratios, percentages, averages and simple reconciliation.
* Demonstrated knowledge accounting principles, and of legal and
ethical business practices.
* Excellent skill in managing financial controls and reporting
* Ability to interpret and carry out a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
* Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
* Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
* Skill in clear and concise oral and written communication.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse
* Ability to be an effective team member and handle project
* Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and
* Understanding of security operations.
* Knowledge of business operations management and human resources
* Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software.
* Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and
across diverse cultures.
* Ability to be an effective leader and member of project
* Ability to facilitate progressive change.
* Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
* Courteous telephone manner.
* Strong customer service and results orientation.
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the
physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential
functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of
the job include:
* Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Computer usage.
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential
* Regular talking and hearing.
* Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally
up to 25 pounds.
* Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* Maintaining composure in dealing executives, staff and
* Successful passage of background, reference, psychological, and
controlled substance tests.
Position Reports to: President, Global and National Accounts
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many
employment opportunities across the country. We are an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core
values are integrity, vigilance and compliance. Therefore, we are
looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same
Keywords: Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc., Broomfield , Global and National Accounts Group Coordinator, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!