Technical Support Engineer, Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday- Thursday Shift
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Tintri builds storage. Those three words may not light your hair on
fire --- but it's lighting up our customers' lives. They are all
excited about the agility of public cloud-AWS, Azure, etc.-and
Tintri puts all that agility right inside their data centers.
That's no small feat. To deliver on that promise, we had to build
an all-flash architecture that is completely distinct from legacy
solutions-using a building block approach akin to public cloud. And
it's just one signal that at Tintri, employees get to work on
projects that are well --- unconventional, challenging and high
The desire to stand apart has also helped Tintri get noticed. CDW
is the biggest reseller in the business-we were just named their
Partner of the Year. In both Gartner Magic Quadrants covering our
space we're recognized as a Visionary. And we're growing: more than
1,000 organizations-including 20% of the Fortune 100-trust Tintri.
Please consider trusting the next stage of your career to Tintri,
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide first-level
support to customers, support personnel, and field support staff,
focused on troubleshooting, repairing and debugging Tintri
products. Support incidents can range from hardware and/or software
issues with Tintri storage systems and solutions, to
interoperability issues. You will be required to utilize and add to
the Tintri knowledge base. As a 24X7X365 organization shift work,
holidays and on-call responsibilities will be required.
- Always take care of the customer. Customer Satisfaction is job
- Leverage internal technical expertise, knowledge base, scripts,
log files, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective
solutions to customer issues.
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up
directly with customers on recommendations and action plans
- Escalate cases to other more senior Technical Support Engineers
and/or Escalation Engineers when the problem is too complex or
falls out of specific area of expertise.
- Create new knowledge base articles to share information for
reuse throughout the Technical Support Center
- Document case history and status to provide background prior to
escalating to higher level
Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Exceptional writing skills
- 0 - 2 year experience in Enterprise level Technical Support or
Technical Degree equivalent
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent work
- Microsoft Hyper V MCS and/or VMWare VCP certification or
equivalent Hypervisor administration work experience
- TCP/IP based networking and troubleshooting skills
- NFS, the UNIX remote file sharing protocol
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tintri, Broomfield , Technical Support Engineer, Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday- Thursday Shift, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!