Senior Member of Technical Staff, Tintri Global Center
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Tintri exists to battle the 'storage quo'.
Over the past decade, virtualization and cloud have totally altered
the data center. Storage is the exception. Conventional storage
providers have retrofitted their solutions for this new world-and
they're not working.
At Tintri, we challenge convention. That translates into
differentiated technology that customers (including 5 of the
Fortune 15) adore-our Customer Satisfaction score is > 90%.We
attract people who revel in seeing old problems in new ways, and
who take pride in their work. People like you.
We are looking for a Senior Member of Technical Staff, who loves
working on distributed system solutions. In this role, you will be
responsible for creating innovative solutions for our next
generation system management products.
A successful candidate will be a hands-on senior individual
contributor who enjoys coding and has an demonstrable experience in
scalable server applications, web app development, and web
services. And, you should have strong technical ability, great
communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast
- Provide technical expertise for management products.
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the
best technical design and approach. Be a hands-on technical leader
- Evaluate emerging technologies and adapt to new
- Work closely with engineering and product management teams to
define requirements and improvements.
- Works as the technical lead and enforces best design, coding,
quality, and security practices
- Mentoring and development of new engineers
- 6+ years experience in Software development
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics
or similar field.
- 6+ years of development experience with a strong focus on web
based systems, server side Java development, persistence and
- Knowledge of OOP principles and practices (UML experience is a
- Outstanding skills as a Java developer
- Strong knowledge of relational database technologies. Has
worked with at least one of the Java Persistence and ORM
Technologies (JDBC, Hibernate, NoSQL DBs)
- Experience in one of the domains: Storage, Network, and/or
- Prior experience of using APIs and developing APIs of different
kinds including SOAP and REST (Desired)
- Exposure to Virtualization and Storage Technologies
- Experience in storage load balancing or other resource
balancing algorithms (Desired)
- Experience working with build, testing, and integration tools
(e.g. JUNIT, ANT, Maven, Hudson). Familiarity with Linux and
scripting/data manipulation tools (sh, perl, python) is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and communications skills is a
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a
flexible, positive attitude
- Must be team-oriented, with an interest and willingness to help
the team as a whole
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal direct supervision
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tintri, Broomfield , Senior Member of Technical Staff, Tintri Global Center, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!