Posted on: February 14, 2019
Summary This role is your opportunity to explore the newest Salesforce releases within a large, complex enterprise. Our client has a big year ahead as they expand their user base, grow their system, integrate with new systems, and upgrade to both the Lightning Experience and the new Field Service Lightning. It's an exciting time to join their team. What will you do?
- Develop and enhance the Client's Salesforce.com platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Cloud Console, Salesforce Mobile App and Communities.
- Collaborate with the team to design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications.
- Build applications using both declarative (point-and-click) and code (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, etc.) solutions.
- Work on pilot projects with Salesforce.com and other Vendors, leveraging newer tools and providing feedback and direction.
- Work with business and other IT functions converting business requirements, processes, and designs into comprehensive, robust, efficient, and stable designs and solutions.
- Work with SOAP, REST, and Salesforce Connect/OData integrations between Salesforce and multiple systems.
- Initiate communication as necessary to ensure clear understanding of progress, issues, risks, status, etc.
- Interact with other team members and have a thorough understanding of the potential impacts of proposed solutions on other areas of the systems and/or project.
- Set permission and data access in standard and custom apps.
- Develop and execute unit testing and code coverage for all developed objects, including testing documentation and validation, and assists in system test, performance test, and other user tests as needed.
- Provide ongoing support of the existing Salesforce.com system - resolve coding, configuration, security, performance, and data issues in a timely fashion.
- Use Force.com platform for debugging and monitoring automated business processes.
- Identify new and emerging solutions, assess their relevance and potential value to the organization, and contribute to briefings of staff and business management.
- Assist in the development of standards, strategies, and procedures to improve software development lifecycle process, and adhere to these standards. What will you have?
- Expert APEX Code (Classes and Triggers)
- Expert Force.com Applications
- Expert Process Builder
- Expert Creation and management of Formulas, Validation Rules, and Workflow Rules
- Expert Data Loader
- Expert Creation, Management, and Deployment of Packages
- Expert Visualforce development
- Moderate Web and mobile development
- Moderate Lightning Component Development
- Moderate Lighting Web Component Development Acceptable Training and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development - provided by Dice APEX, Salesforce, SOAP, REST, Data Loader, Service Lightning
Keywords: Prosum, Broomfield , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!