Program Manager SAP SuccessFactors
Company: The Doyle Group
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Program Manager SAP SuccessFactors (12+ Month Contract or Con to Hire) Our Colorado based client is undergoing a global SuccessFactors Implementation and are looking for a Senior Program Manager to assist them in identifying an Implementation partner as well as managing the partner through a successful SuccessFactors rollout. If the candidate was interested in a full-time opportunity, our client would consider a contract to hire. The selected individual will be working across the global enterprise and interacting with key HR businesses encompassing over 50 locations with multiple languages. Essential Functions (> 10% time spent on these duties):
- Responsible for defining and directing the strategic business portfolio plans for multiple business entities.
- Defines the organization's portfolio priorities, working closely with leadership in defining, scoping, and staffing new initiatives. Collaborates with decision makers and stakeholders to define business requirements for large complex systems development.
- Participates in overall business planning in their program area(s) to ensure alignment to business objectives.
- Develops full-scale program plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicates program expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Acts as liaison with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve program goals.
- Drafts and submits budget proposals and recommends subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiates with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determines and assesses need for additional staff and/or consultants and makes the appropriate recruitments if necessary during program cycle.
- Sets and continually manages program expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Develops and meets business case goals for program area.
- Identifies and manages program dependencies and critical path.
- Accountable for controlling adherence to the corporate information technology standards, security, and confidentiality.
- Works closely with the director of software and solutions delivery, enterprise architecture, the program management office to ensure adherence to policies and standards. Dane.
- Tracks program milestones and deliverables.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Establishes risk mitigation plans.
- Defines program success criteria and disseminates them to involved parties throughout program life cycle.
- Coaches, mentors, motivates, and supervises project team members and contractors, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Builds, develops, and grows any business relationships vital to the success of the program. Position Requirements:
- Global SAP SuccessFactors implementation of the following modules with at least 5 of the following:
- Employee Central (Core HR and a very key module)
- Compensation (will require leveraging SAP's cloud platform extension capability to accommodate Incentive Compensation (EVA IC) short-term incentive program)
- Performance & Goals
- Succession & Development
- Learning (includes compliance-based and certification training)
- Workforce Planning & Analytics
- Jam Collaboration
- Global HR Function transformation
- Institution of HR Shared Services/HR Operations organization(s)
- Alignment of HR Transformation activities with organization-wide transformation efforts
- Job related experience:
- 10+ years in software delivery required, preferably around SuccessFactors
- 7+ years of leadership required
- 10+ years of direct work in a program/project management capacity, including all aspects of program development and execution
- Experienced in managing multiple program scopes, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders with budget and risks greater than $5,000,000
- Industry experience in manufacturing and distribution background preferred
- Preferred Experience working for a larger Consulting Firm or Boutique Firm if specific to SAP SuccessFactors
- Experience with generating business cases/ROI. Must have experience performing technology selection and vendor management
- Proven project planning and management experience
- Working knowledge of the following areas, specific to HR
- System and business principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures
- Project management, risk management, security, cost management, implementation and start-up of new business processes and computerized systems
- As it relates to information services, of purchasing, legal contracts, taxes, leases, licenses, accounting, economics, depreciation, capitalization, accruals, auditing (internal and external), insurance, and contract negotiations - provided by Dice SAP, SuccessFactors
Keywords: The Doyle Group, Broomfield , Program Manager SAP SuccessFactors, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!