Company: HTP Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2018
The Job:Work with business and technical groups, including external application service providers, IT system administrators and others, in developing, deploying, and maintaining clients' web based applications on iOS mobile platforms. Will be responsible for hands-on design, programming, application customization, database maintenance and support. Will have direct contact with peers, off shore developers, consumers, customers, employees, and/or mid- to senior-level management when necessary. An ongoing passion for emerging technologies, intranets, extranets, and the Internet in all its glory is required.
- Develop, implement and support mobile applications on the iOS operating systems that enhance the customer experience, grow customer loyalty and drive sales.
- Application lifecycle management, including requirements gathering, architecture, design, testing, and maintenance.
- Participates on a team responsible for technical expansions, enhancements, and maintenance of assigned business applications and Web initiatives.
- Work with an offshore development team to fixes implement changes.
- Implement code and/or database changes/updates when necessary and appropriate.
- Provide technical assistance to clients' IT groups, and external application service providers, which may include system administrators and support staff, regarding specifications, design issues, maintenance and support of hardware and software applications as appropriate.
- The ability to drive complex bug reports from initial error log through to successful error resolution.
- The successful candidate will speak to their ability to translate from business-speak to successful technical implementation. Qualifications and KSA's for employment:
- Expert 2+ years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Expert 1+ years of experience in developing iOS mobile applications in Swift.
- Expert 1+ year track record deploying to the iOS App Store.
- Expert with lightweight Java frameworks such as Spring, and Hibernate
- Expert with Agile Methodologies (e.g., SCRUM) and test-driven development
- Solid Working experience with Java J2SE and J2EE platform(s)
- Solid Working experience with relational databases
- Solid Working experience with CocoaPods and third-party frameworks.
- Solid Working expertise in using both storyboards and xibs along with UIKit and Autolayout.
- Solid Working experience syncing mobile applications to web service APIs
- Solid Working version Control experience, preferably with Git.
- Basic familiarity with other scripting languages (e.g., VB, ASP, Python, PHP)
- Basic knowledge of using Realm Swift as iOS persistence store - provided by Dice iOS and Developement and Swift and agile and spring and hibernate
Keywords: HTP Solutions, Inc., Broomfield , iOS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!