Software Engineer - Java/UI
Company: Oracle Corporation
Posted on: September 9, 2018
The Oracle Customer Service Experience Tools team develops core applications used by customer support. We are believers in agile methodologies and learning. Responsibilities:
- Research technologies and best practices for UI implementation and data visualization in new and existing applications.
- Write and review functional designs with product management, architecture, QA, documentation, and release.
- Code robust long-lived solutions, debug complex processes, configurations, and infrastructures for support applications.
- Troubleshoot bugs, UI performance issues, security issues and answer implementation questions from customers and the product teams. The work is a mixture of new development and maintenance. Your focus will be on UI and client side functionality, but server side knowledge is always a plus. Qualifications:
- Product experience in building reusable, multi-language capable, accessibility, security, and privacy-compliant frameworks and web components from the ground-up.
Keywords: Oracle Corporation, Broomfield , Software Engineer - Java/UI, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!