Company: Odyssey Information Services
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Position Summary: The primary purpose of this job is to develop software for test systems that will be used for verification and verification of medical devices. Activities include understanding the software design to be tested, draft test protocols, execute tests, and generate reports. Position Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering or other related field
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of experience in software development or testing
- Special Skills: C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C; Analysis and collection of data Job Description:
- Prioritizes and implements software for test systems to be used for verification and validation activities for medical devices.
- Experience in developing software including analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Uses source control tools (e.g. GiT, SVN, etc.)
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Prepares all necessary design and documentation for all projects undertaken.
- Writes test procedures for software unit, integration, and verification tests.
- Designs and qualifies test fixtures.
- Investigates test failures and gathers appropriate information for the design team.
- Adheres appropriate software for medical devices standards. - provided by Dice C, C++, C#, Java, Medical Device, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer
Keywords: Odyssey Information Services, Broomfield , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!