Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are a technology services company that puts people before
technology. Yes, we have deep experience consulting, implementing
solutions, providing managed services and staffing engagements. But
we believe that, by focusing on relationships, we are better able
to improve people's experiences and lives through technology.
This human approach allows us to be more flexible, more attentive
and, most importantly, to do the right thing. It also means we
empower our experts to go beyond cookie-cutter solutions and create
the tools that will move our clients' businesses into the
Technology is at its best when it complements our natural abilities
and enhances our interactions. Which is why we say that, at Prosum,
we make technology human.
Prosum has over 300 employees and consultants and is headquartered
in Los Angeles, CA with offices in Orange County, Denver, Phoenix,
- Develop and enhance the Salesforce.com platform, including
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Cloud Console, Salesforce1 and
- Design the data model, user interface, business logic, and
security for custom applications.
- Build applications using the point-and-click capabilities of
the platform, using Apex and VisualForce.
- Work on pilot projects with Salesforce.com and other Vendors,
leveraging newer tools and providing feedback and direction.
- Work with business and other IT functions converting business
requirements, processes, and designs into comprehensive, robust,
efficient, and stable designs and solutions.
- Work with SOAP, REST, and Salesforce Connnect/OData
integrations between Salesforce and multiple systems.
- Initiate communication as necessary to ensure clear
understanding of progress, issues, risks, status, etc.
- Interact with other team members and has a thorough
understanding of the potential impacts of proposed solutions on
other areas of the systems and/or project.
- Set permission and data access in standard and custom
- Build complex interactive reports and dashboards.
- Develop and execute unit testing and code coverage for all
developed objects, including testing documentation and validation,
and assists in system test, performance test, and other user tests
- Provide ongoing support of the existing Salesforce.com system -
resolve coding, configuration, security, performance, and data
issues in a timely fashion. Use Force.com platform for debugging
and monitoring automated business processes.
- Identify new and emerging solutions, assesses their relevance
and potential value to the organization, and contributes to
briefings of staff and business management.
- Assist in the development of standards, strategies, and
procedures to improve software development lifecycle process, and
adhere to these standards. Qualifications
- APEX Code (Classes and Triggers)
- Force.com Applications
- Process Builder
- Creation and management of Formulas, Validation Rules, and
- Import wizards and Data Loader
- Creation, Management, and Deployment of Packages Acceptable
Training and Experienceincludes Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science is a plus. Salesforce.com Developer Certification is a
plus. Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
development.-- Additional Information All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Prosum, Broomfield , SalesForce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!