BPO Project Coordinator (Business Process Outsourcing)
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Location: The ideal candidate is local to our U.S. Headquarters
in Broomfield, Colorado. However, we are open to remote candidates
for this position. Job Level: Entry-level (Associate) BPO Project
Coordinator Role Summary: This position is responsible for managing
the relationship between IKE and it's Business Process Outsourcing
(BPO) partner Thought Focus; ensuring successful delivery of
projects to IKE's customers. The BPO Project Coordinator has the
responsibility of ensuring alignment between the partners;
interacting with multiple functions within the partners respective
organizations to deliver a seamless end to end BPO process outcome.
BPO Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Experience in the utilities or telecommunications industry
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or
four or five years of related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience with BPO is a big plus
- Knowledge of LEAN workflows is a big plus
- Professional, with extremely strong interpersonal, written, and
verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively
present concepts and ideas to groups of people.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of effectively
coordinating relationships between teams.
- Extremely proactive
- Computer skills required: (Microsoft Office Suite; G-Suite)
- Preferred experience in Utility and Communication industries as
it relates to the end-to-end workflow for applications such as
fiber optic and small cell network deployments, joint use audits,
pole replacement programs and post construction as-built
- High degree of learning agility
- Experience with LEAN workflows BPO Project Coordinator
- Coordinate people, process and projects between IKE and its
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partner Thought Focus.
- Lead daily progress calls with BPO partner .
- Update project tracking reflect offshore progress.
- Create and manage daily progress trackers for new assignments
from onshore team using provided template.
- Manage the change management process to ensure changes are
embedded into BPO teams' processes.
- Manage BPO bottleneck process to identify and mitigate
constraints in BPO workflow.
- Maintain clear and straightforward messaging between
- Lead IKEs continuous improvement process, establishing and
reporting against KPI's, identifying and embedding productivity
- Analyze the relationship between onshore and offshore team to
find potential areas of improvement in how they work together and
communicate these to both team's leadership.
- Manage the Quality feedback process from onshore Quality team
to offshore BPO team ensuring corrective actions are embedded into
- Communication between the Onshore and Offshore teams is clear
and issues are identified and escalated appropriately to achieve a
product that is delivered to IKE's customer in full, on time and in
spec. BPO Project Coordinator Competencies:
- Self-Management - Effectively plans and organise work to
achieve desired outcomes; proactive, remains focused, takes action
to overcome obstacles and follows through to completion with little
or no supervision.
- Integrity - Is fair, open, honest and consistent in behaviour
and can be relied upon and generates confidence in others through
professional and ethical behaviour.
- Relationship Building - Builds and maintains positive and
productive working relationships and networks both internally and
externally as required. Capable and willing to mentor and guide
peers and others in their grow to ensure consistency and
maintainability of the product range.
- Organization - Able to organise own work and priorities and
balance these against business needs.
- Persuading and Influencing - Gains the co-operation of others
by seeking their points of view; understands differing views and
identifies points of agreement; negotiates solutions to meet the
objectives of all parties where possible; confidently advocates a
preferred project approach team which allows others to be
- Communication - Excellent communicator able to adjust to the
appropriate levels and avenues of communication at the appropriate
time to ensure that everyone is up to date on development. Adept at
keeping communication lines open
- Decision-Making - Capable of sound judgement, with clear
explanations of reasoning behind decisions. Able to demonstrate an
appropriate level of autonomy and accountability.
- Security Awareness - Strong in keeping security in mind at all
times, e.g., cybersecurity, protecting IKE's architecture and
customer data from cybersecurity breaches. Able to ensure that
systems and processes meet security and compliance expectations.
ikeGPS provides great benefits, including:
- A highly effective work-from-home structure while dealing with
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, matching 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of paid time off
- Adjustable sitting or standing desk workspace
- Our office sits adjacent to a park with disc golf, basketball,
and jogging path About ikeGPS: The United States and Canada are in
the middle of a communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth
is fueling amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless
networks. ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like
AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless
networks. IKE Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption
because we simply help communication companies deploy networks
faster and safer while lower deployment costs through better
efficiency. ikeGPS' Core Values: At ikeGPS we seek to live to
certain core values: These help to create an environment where
people can bring the best of themselves to work every day and
underpin the best customer experience in our industry. Our core
- Simplicity & clarity.
- Open company. No BS.
- Be yourself. Be the change you seek.
- Manaakitanga; with a literal meaning of 'we rise by lifting
- The most important criteria for this role is a genuine fit with
these values. Applicants for this position must be eligible to work
in the United States. #a
Keywords: IkeGPS, Broomfield , BPO Project Coordinator (Business Process Outsourcing), IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!