Lead Software Engineer(Neo4J, GraphDB)- Remote
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook:
/lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube:
* The Role*
Partner in a team environment or able to independently design,
develop, code, test and debug new software or significant
enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity. Develop
solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining
solutions and procedures. Apply principles, theories and concepts
and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test
procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex
* The Main Responsibilities*
* Ingestion and transformation of disparate Ethernet/MPLS/IP
network data sources into a unified database.
* Creation of rules and mappings to make relationships between
various network elements (devices, ports, cards, circuits,
services, etc.) after ingestion.
* Development of API endpoints and services to provide partner
systems with ways to access the network data in the unified
* Testing and documenting changes and enhancements.
* Analyzes development requests for the purpose of assisting
integration with current applications.
* Project implementation, researching and evaluating problems, and
recommending and implementing decisions.
* Conducts training for the purpose of providing technical
expertise to end-users.
* Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
* Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical
* Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and Oracle DB concepts.
* What We Look For in a Candidate*
* Demonstrated knowledge of graph database technology such as
Sesame, Neo4j, TigerGraph or similar.
* Demonstrated knowledge in RDF concepts including SPARQL or
SeRQL.Experience with object-oriented programming such as Java,
* 6+ years of consultant-level experience with a bachelor's
* 4+ years of experience with a master's degree.
* Experience with networking concepts with respect to routing,
switching, and network protocols such as TCP/UDP and SNMP a
* Experience with Agile/SCRUM Methodologies and development
* Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of
both client and business.
* Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as
* What to Expect Next*
Requisition #: 239511
* EEO Statement*
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: Lumen, Broomfield , Lead Software Engineer(Neo4J, GraphDB)- Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!