Associate Software Development Test Engineer
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Alteryx is searching for an Associate Software Engineer in Test
(SDET), Server Product in our Broomfield, CO office.
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX) is a rapidly growing leader in
self-service data analytics - breaking barriers and democratizing
the process of empowering hundreds of employees within a single
enterprise to become citizen data scientists.
More than 2,500 customers from world-class leading brands,
including Experian, Walmart, Verizon, Dunkin' Brands, McDonald's,
and Ford, rely on Alteryx daily. Relief. Joy. Confidence. Love.
Gratitude. This is how our customers describe how they feel when
using Alteryx. We provide line of business analysts across multiple
departments (e.g. finance, marketing, HR, supply chain, etc.) with
a code-free and code-friendly analytics workflow that leads to
impactful business outcomes.
We are looking for a highly motivated software in test engineer to
help us maintain and develop new features on our Server Product.
You will be working with developers, product managers, and other
stakeholders developing test plans, executing tests, tracking, and
reporting results, troubleshooting issues, and working to resolve
- Execute existing automated test cases & analyze failures
- Develop, implement, and monitor automated regression tests for
each feature under development
- Identifies & documents well-formed defects
- Provide insight into test requirements, design, and
implementation within your area
- Work as part of the dev team to refine features and stories
helping to drive quality into all aspects of the product
- Support QE processes and initiatives to ensure the successful
execution of the test strategy
- Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality
throughout the company
- 1-2 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- TestCaf-- or equivalent library
- Git (GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience working in a Scrum development environment
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making,
problem-solving, and attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Agile / Lean practices
- Working with other engineering teams, product, and UI/UX
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Competitive vacation time including paid volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at altyerx.com/careers!
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Please
let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation
during your interview.
Keywords: Alteryx, Broomfield , Associate Software Development Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!