Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Description:Job Title: Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Job Code: SAS20200906-46388
Job Location: Broomfield, CO
This is an opportunity to join a great team of talented
professionals with world-class technical expertise who take a
collaborative approach to software engineering and enjoy working
together. We are a company on the move, growing in advanced
technology areas while continuing the long history of exceptional
performance that has earned our place as a trusted provider to our
This is a senior software engineer position in our L3Harris
Geospatial VIS group, where you will engage in enterprise product
development. Engineers will gain experience with the full software
lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and
maintenance. The ideal engineer will have experience in the
geospatial industry combined with a passion for helping customers
solve their hardest problems. Our website can be found at:
- Work closely with customers to uncover opportunities and
understand their needs, and appropriately position our products and
services as value propositions that solve the customers
- Translate design requirements and workflows into working
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues for fast resolution.
- Evangelize best practices and keep abreast of current
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering (or a similar field) and
6 years of prior related experience, or a Graduate degree and 4
years of prior related experience.
- 4+ years of experience architecting a full cloud environment
including account structure and network controls such as Virtual
Private Cloud (VPC), subnets, and security groups, not just a
- 4+ years Microservice architecture and development
- 4+ years of experience with relational data stores such as
MySQL or PostgreSQL and ideally one or more Key/Value, Document
database (MongoDB), or Time Series data stores (e.g. Redis,
- 4+ years experience programming in high-level programming
- 4+ years of experience on Linux systems
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Development/Deployment
utilities (Kafka, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.) and Container Deployment,
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in any of the following: security
research, forensics, network security, or intrusion detection.
- 4+ years of experience building production-quality systems to
work with large amounts of data
- 4+ years of experience in TCP/IP concepts and application
- 4+ years of experience managing wide variety databases, in
particular, must be highly experienced in database backup and
recovery, performance tuning, and high availability
- 4+ years of experience of monitor, optimize and allocate
physical data storage for database systems.
- 2+ years of creating models for new database development and/or
changes to existing ones
- 3+ years of experience with cloud-based infrastructure
providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with client-facing presentations o both technical
and business audiences.
- Geospatial or remote sensing experience highly desired.
- Experience with an established Agile methodology such as SCRUM,
Kanban, or similar methodologies.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit
testing, code reviews, design documentation).
Keywords: L3Harris, Broomfield , Senior Full Stack Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!