Posted on: October 8, 2018
CenturyLink(NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U. S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world s best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
We are currently looking for a great Sales Recruiter to join the team in the Denver area! The daily role will include sourcing candidates, screening and qualifying candidates based on requirements of the position(s), develop and maintain candidate networks/pipelines and candidate tracking and OFCCP recordkeeping, compensation analysis and offer negotiations. Will partner with the business unit staffing and HR organizations to ensure staffing requirements are achieved.
- Partner with leadership to understand their businesses, identify staffing needs, help with workforce planning strategies, and take on appropriate search assignments
- Identify and develop sourcing strategies that ensure high quality and diverse candidate pools
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leads through online recruiting resources, cold calling and other identifiable tactics
- Support managers with performance management situations as they arise
- Coordinate the selection process, including posting, application administration, candidate screening and interviewing, notification, testing (when appropriate), making salary/hiring recommendations, and completing reference checks / background verifications
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
- Ability and willingness to travel to support national recruiting/sourcing requirements
- Self-directed, highly organized, and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure and perseverance
- Fully seasoned with typically 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2-3 years with a Master's Degree.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver
Requisition #: 203270
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find. centurylink. jobs/testguides/
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Senior Recruiter, Human Resources , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!