Compensation Benefits Manager
Company: Gogo Business Aviation LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
As a member of the Gogo Business Aviation Total Rewards, HR
Operations and Technology team, the Compensation & Benefits Manager
will serve as the Subject Matter Expert for all things compensation
In this position of progressive responsibility and autonomy, you
will be responsible for managing and coordinating the
administration, execution, and analysis of a broad range of
employee compensation and benefit programs, ensuring Gogo's total
rewards programs are externally competitive, internally equitable
and support the attraction, development, and retention of Gogo
talent. All the while, you will provide excellent customer service
to Gogo employees and managers as they navigate total rewards.
COME ON BOARD THE GOGO BUSINESS AVIATION TOTAL REWARDS, HR
OPERATIONS & TECHNOLOGY TEAM!
How will you make a difference?
- Develop and analyze Gogo's compensation programs, forecasting
- Manage the design and implementation of base pay structures,
incentive programs, and equity plans that reflect Gogo's
- Evaluate, benchmark, and market price jobs; participate in
- Responsible for researching and analyzing market data, trends,
and anecdotal information, to make compensation
- Review proposed compensation actions and provide feedback based
on analysis of the labor market and internal equity
- Oversee career path structures and job descriptions
- Lead compensation review program(s), including system
configuration, documentation, training and communications
- Collaborate with Gogo's managed benefits service provider to
administer the day-to-day activities of Gogo's benefits programs
(e.g., medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, life insurance,
- Partner across HR to administer employee leave of absences
- Create and distribute communication pieces on benefits
programs, including maintaining employee-facing intranet
- Research and partner with Gogo's benefits broker make
recommendations for Gogo's benefits programs
- Lead open enrollment program, including system configuration,
documentation, training and communications
- Respond to and resolve incoming employee queries
- Compliance with internal/external legal counsel and managed
benefits service provider
- Bachelor's Degree or professional experience equivalency
- 4-7 years of progressive experience managing compensation and
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Workday compensation and
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND TALENTS
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to
- Established project management skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including lookups,
logical expressions, and pivot tables
- Knowledge of U.S. wage and labor laws (e.g. FLSA), regulations
- Working knowledge of FMLA, state leave programs, ADA, COBRA and
other similar regulations
- Experience leading and participating in compensation
- Skilled in leading internal and external audit projects (401k,
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND TALENTS
- Has liaised with benefits brokers and investment planners
- Exposure to stock plan administration
- Experience with international compensation and benefits
We love work-life balance as much as you do! Gogo Business Aviation
is a place that values our employees' time both in and out of the
office. Our employees enjoy a hybrid in-office and work from home
environment that is designed to give you the flexibility and space
to collaborate with your team effectively while building the strong
relationships that are a hallmark of our culture.
--- --- ---
Gogo Business Aviation requires that all candidates disclose their
COVID-19 vaccination status in their job application. All new
employees or contractors hired on, or after January 14, 2022 are
required to provide proof of full vaccination or, a medical or
religious Gogo approved exemption, within 4-days of their start
Equal Pay Disclosure(s)
Colorado Equal Pay Statement: Disclosure required by sb19-085
(8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role to be
located in the state of Colorado.
84,800.00 - 106,000.00 USD Annual
Target Annual Short-Term Incentive:
Bonus Plan at 10% (% of Annualized Base Pay)
Eligible for Incentive Stock Program:
Gogo offers competitive benefits including medical, dental and
vision coverage with plans that can fit each employee's needs. We
offer an immediate vesting 401k plan, paid time off and volunteer
time off. Employees have the option to participate in an Employee
Stock Purchase Plan. Visit the Careers page on our website for more
information at www.gogoair.com/careers.
--- --- ---
Gogo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action
Employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws.
We are committed to the concept of Equal Employment
Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless
of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital
status, medical condition, or disability.
The EEO is the law and is available here.
Gogo participates in E-Verify ( English and Spanish ).
Right to Work Statement ( English and Spanish ).
Keywords: Gogo Business Aviation LLC, Broomfield , Compensation Benefits Manager, Human Resources , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!