Call Center Representative - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. Welcome to Vail
Resorts. Reach Your Peak. Our team members are responsible for all
one-on-one interactions that take place across our communication
channels (phones and email) and actively contribute to the overall
experience of our guests. Inbound calls offer a variety of sales
inquiries, general information about our products and resorts,
support, and opportunities to provide helpful solutions to guest
service incidents. You will be part of a dynamic team at CSS whose
opportunities for both personal and professional development are
- Responsible for providing informed and accurate responses to
customers about products and services offered for all ski resorts
and properties in the Vail Resorts portfolio via telephone.
- Able to provide an Experience of a Lifetime through
consistently providing positive guest interactions and strong
attention to detail.
- Working with managers to achieve monthly departmental goals.
- Must be able to maintain quality performance on incoming phone
calls from guests with a goal of answering at least 85-90 calls per
day. The calls will be a variety of sales calls, service calls, and
- Retaining significant amounts of information in order to
provide the best customer service with the most accurate and
- An organized, responsible, punctual, accountable individual who
has a sense of urgency and recognizes the importance of adhering to
call center and customer service standards.
- Ability to work well with the call center team as a whole. This
means actively contributing at team meetings, maintaining
flexibility in their scheduling, and a willingness to adapt to
changes in workflow and environment as our business is
- Flexibility to work some weekend days, some holidays, and some
evenings as needed.
- Bilingual Desired.
- Must be able to work through the end of May.
- Please upload a resume, your application will not be considered
- Compensation: $12.25/hrGet Non-Traditional Perks, Benefits and
- Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount ski coupons for extended family and friends
- Ski lessons
- Discounted lodging
- Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Discounted bike haul
- Discounted golf
- Discounted tickets for sporting events
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Starbucks discounts
- Flexible scheduling availableDevelop Your Career Path: More
than 60 percent of our Call Center Agents stay at Vail Resorts for
a career and obtain higher positions at the company. We offer a
variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and
corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like
Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology,
Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales &
Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion
for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort
experience around the world.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. VRMRKT Requisition ID 168999
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Broomfield , Call Center Representative - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!