Hotel Breakfast Host
Company: Staybridge Suites
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEWAt Staybridge Suites®, we're at
the heart of a movement. We exist to help guests live the life they
believe in, even while on the road. A traditional hotel doesn't
always cut it, and we know that when travelling for days, weeks or
even months at a time, we believe our guests deserve more. It has
always been our simple mission to provide something different.
Distinct. More space and a greater sense of community that breaks
down the walls of monotonous, restrictive travel and experience a
break from the travel norm.We would like to welcome you to be part
of our movement and fulfill our mission to help our guests live the
life they believe in. We are always looking for great people who
are dynamic, personable, and ready to jump into any situation to
give a helping hand. With a variety of positions, we are confident
you will find the perfect fit for you within our hotel. If you are
a positive person and have a genuine interest in the well-being of
others around you, we invite you to apply today!
JOB SUMMARYAs Host, you are the first and last impression on our
restaurant guests. You will greet our restaurant guests with a
friendly smile and warm welcome and escort them to their seats for
dining. Our hosts are always organized, calm, and friendly, going
above and beyond to make sure our guests have the best experience.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are enthusiastic
about serving others, this may be just the job for you!
- Welcome restaurant guests and assist with their dining
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart.
- Move and arrange tables, chairs and settings and organize
seating for groups with special needs.
- Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a
napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the
standard place setting.
- Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, and
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day,
practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Cross train as needed with food running and bussing
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed.
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to
cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure knowledge of menu.
- Work with the hotel team to create and deliver a memorable
service experience for guests.QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess knowledge of food and beverage in the restaurant or
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language,
proficiently. Ability to speak other languages in a multicultural
work environment can be extremely helpful in facilitating good
communication among all hotel team members and guests.
- Able to utilize quick thinking and apply quick resolution to
guest issues in accordance to the brand standards.
- Vision for expediting food, cleaning equipment, charts and
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.BENEFITS
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Staybridge Suites, Broomfield , Hotel Breakfast Host, Hospitality & Tourism , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!