Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Do you love helping others? Are you a sales and customer service
superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be
part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel
their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at
Massage Envy Vista Highlands. Massage Envy is the leader in
accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service
associate at our Vista Highlands franchised location,* you'll join
a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a
meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clientsunderstand the benefits of regular massage, skin
care and stretch.
- Establish relationshipswith members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
- Connect clientswith retail products that improve, enhance, and
extend the positive impact of the services they receive.Here's
what's in it for you:The rewards of the job go beyond the
difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer
a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- The best work environment and workplace culture!
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with a
minimum of 12.32/hour, gym membership reimbursement, and a scaling
monthly commission bonus!
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Trainingto help you grow and refine your sales and customer
service skills.As a team, we're committed to delivering an
excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help
more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is
converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail
sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providingoutstanding customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
- Promotingthe value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Drivingmember retention through outreach via phone and email to
- Upholdingthe Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protectingour workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members.We
only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion
and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Sales superstarswho aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care.
- People of integrityready to champion the well-being of members,
guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isnt
the easy thing).
- Smart and savvywith solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the
- Fast on their feetwith the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammateswho can work well with others in a fun and
- Supporters of total body carewith a general knowledge of
massage and skin care services.We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. Ifyou're ready toput your amazingsales and customer
serviceskills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait
to meet you.*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
Keywords: Massage Envy, Broomfield , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!