Registered Nurse Critical Care System Float PRN
Company: Clinical Float Pool/Travel Program
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To ease your transition to SCL Health we are happy to offer
qualified Critical Care Registered Nurses a $5,000 sign on bonus
and a $5,000 relocation assistance bonus with a two year
commitment. Then to support your professional development, we also
offer up to $5,250 per year in education reimbursement, which can
be used for tuition assistance, student loan forgiveness, or to
obtain additional certifications/licenses.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Regional Float Pool Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they
hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your
You know how to stay organized and move fast. You respond calmly in
high pressure situations and you thrive in ever-changing work
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
Talent Share Float Pool is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Associates who join our Float Pool enjoy assignments at
locations throughout the Denver area, and are placed in units like
Critical Care, Medical Surgical, the Emergency Department and the
Our hospitals in the Denver area include:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lutheran Medical Center - Wheat Ridge
- Platte Valley Medical Center - Brighton
- Saint Joseph Hospital - Denver
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello
and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value
of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Regional Float Pool RN you need to know how to:
- Recognize and address patients' psychological and physical
- Foster continuity and quality of care with the best interest
and well-being of patients and their families in mind
- Assess a patients' medical status upon admission
- Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation
- Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
- Participate in clinical team conferences
- Continually expand your knowledge
- Help improve our facility and safety programs
- Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines,
policies and procedures
- Communicate compassionately and effectively
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- ASN / ADN from an accredited program with the ability to obtain
your BSN from an accredited program within four (4) years of hire,
- Current Colorado RN license or compact license with the ability
to obtain Colorado RN license, required
- Current BLS endorsed by the American Heart Association and ACLS
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience in a comparable
acute care setting, required
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Regional Float Pool RN on our
team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every
day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in
the first place.
Keywords: Clinical Float Pool/Travel Program, Broomfield , Registered Nurse Critical Care System Float PRN, Healthcare , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!