Company: Mental Health Center of Denver
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Clinical Case Manager I/II - Social Worker
Why Work at WellPower?
- Named Top Workplace - we have been named a Top Workplace by the
Denver Post for 10 consecutive years
- Champion Social Justice Causes - we are committed to ending
anti-Black racism in our community
- 9 Paid Holidays - including Juneteenth, Dr. Martin Luther King,
Jr. Day and more
- Robust Benefits Package - our benefits start at 30 hours per
week and include medical, dental, vision insurance and a retirement
match Employee Resource Groups - Offering connection and support
from individuals who share similar characteristics or life
experiences Gainsharing - we offer a bonus to employees if the
organization meets certain financial requirements for the
- $50,000/year minimum wage for all full-time employees - we
believe that our staff should earn a livable wage conducive to the
cost of living in Denver, Colorado
- Free Licensure Supervision - for LCSWs/LPCs/LMFTs
- Sports Leagues - we offer a variety of activities for our
employees, including bowling, dragon boat racing, volleyball
leagues, and more
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Help consumers in meeting basic needs for food, clothing,
shelter, personal safety, and general medical and dental care, and
assist them with applications for income, medical, housing, or
other benefits which they may need and to which they are entitled.
Identify consumers for whom establishment of a protective
payee-ship is necessary and arrange this assistance.
- Ensure consumers access to needed services and community
resources by arranging for transportation, or if necessary, by
taking the consumers to the service in personal vehicle (business
insurance on vehicle reimbursed by MHCD).
EXPERIENCE: One year experience in mental health or human services
Must have valid Colorado Driver's license and a recent clean
driving record. Ability to transport the people we serve in your
vehicle. Ability to obtain and carry Business Use coverage on your
auto policy (additional cost is reimbursed).
Keywords: Mental Health Center of Denver, Broomfield , Professional Therapist, Healthcare , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!