Float Pool RN
Posted on: November 16, 2021
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Float Pool
Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Float Pool Nurse is a versatile and experienced registered
nurse responsible for floating to a variety of patient care units
including Medical-Surgical, Telemetry, Neuro, Ortho, Critical Care,
and others to fill staffing shortages across the medical facility
due to absences, vacancies, or high-acuity levels. Float Pool RNs
are expected to have the knowledge and skills to work in multiple
different hospital units.
1+ year of recent Float Pool RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare
professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities
all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only
are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the
industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to
hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while
traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your
specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start
at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter,
travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: trustaff, Broomfield , Float Pool RN, Healthcare , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!