Caregivers / QMAPs 12H DAY Shifts
Company: Villagio Senior Living
Posted on: April 2, 2021
We are looking for vibrant and dynamic Care Partner/QMAPs to
join the team at our standalone Memory Support community, Villagio
of Broomfield. If you are a compassionate, caring person and enjoy
serving others, this is the job for you. These are just a few of
the benefits that we provide:
- A robust paid time off program for FT associates
- A work environment where you are encouraged to embrace
residents and their family members
- The opportunity to be on a team with a Health and Wellness
Director and Executive Director that values our caregivers and
supports their daily interaction with residents.
If you are looking to work in a Community where your natural talent
to care for people can be appreciated, valued and recognized, you
may want to consider reading further about this job, and applying
Schedule we are currently looking to fill:
We schedule 12-hour shifts, 6p-6a or 6a-6p; will consider PRN for
Responsible for meeting the daily personal care needs of the
residents in a manner that aligns with our mission and values.
Anticipates, identifies and reports care needs. If Qualified
Medication Administration Person certificate holder, administers
medications for residents using established procedures under the
supervision of a licensed nurse. Reviews medication administration
records (MAR) and administers medications to right resident, right
dose, right time, right medication, and right route.
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with ADLs as requested by residents
or directed by supervisor.
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Assists residents with prescribed daily medication routine as
appropriate and in accordance with state law.
- Alerts LPN and/or supervisor of any questions or concerns with
- Ensures that proper documentation occurs timely including any
refusal of medication and/or treatment.
- Restocks medication carts, drawers and/or storage areas with
miscellaneous supplies only (i.e. gloves, sanitizer cups,
- Completes work orders to communicate necessary replacements or
- Attends, participates and contributes to staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications And Experience
- Medication certification (QMAP) as per Colorado regulations
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- High school or Equivalent (GED) preferred
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care, work with
Persons Living with Dementia preferred
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentiality
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Villagio Senior Living, Broomfield , Caregivers / QMAPs 12H DAY Shifts, Healthcare , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!