Security Solutions Relationship Manager
Company: Code42 Software
Posted on: September 13, 2019
As a leading provider of global information security solutions,
Code42 secures the ideas of more than 50,000 organizations
worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and
education. Because Code42 collects and indexes every version of
every file, the company offers security, legal and IT teams total
visibility and recovery of data wherever it lives and moves.
Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis,
Minnesota, with offices in London, Munich, Denver and Washington,
D.C. We are proud to be funded by Accel Partners, JMI Equity, NEA
and Split Rock Partners.
Code42 is committed to providing all employees with engaging and
challenging work, an opportunity for growth, an equal voice to
drive innovation, and an environment that cultivates authenticity.
In return, we look for people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving
complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and
provide diverse insights to help us all think better and more
productively. Come join us and #BeCode42
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The Security Solutions Relationship Manager will bridge customer
security, legal, and information technology groups to ensure
Code42's Next-Gen Data Loss Protection customers are utilizing our
solution to its fullest potential to drive customer value and
strategic business alignment. You will take a leadership role on
behalf of assigned customers to ensure we are "keeping the promise"
by fulfilling expectations set during the sales cycle, making it
easy to do business with Code42, delivering customer value and
ensuring strategic alignment from a business and technical
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Identifying, establishing, and building relationships with key
customer stakeholders within the customer environment, with an
emphasis on demonstrating Code42's value to CISOs and Security
- Understanding Code42's products and positioning our disruptive
Next Gen DLP ROI to key security executives and their team
- In designated accounts, identifying security buyers and key
influencers with whom you will work to:
- Establishing an effective feedback loop with Code42 Product
Management to ensure security solution alignment with customer
- Conducting Director-level or above business reviews to ensure
Code42's alignment with customers
- Nurturing Code42 Next-Gen Data Loss Protection customers to
become references and "customers for life"
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience in Information
Technology with a strong emphasis in cybersecurity
- 5+ years of experience in a relationship management, customer
success, or account executive role
- Extensive security solution and security industry knowledge and
- Experience determining and articulating valuable security use
case scenarios to customers
- Ability to build and sustain rapport with customer Executives
and their team members
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively
within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction.
- Professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and
sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrated Executive presence
- Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation and
- Self-starter, big-picture thinker with attention to detail
- Demonstrated methodical critical thinking/decision making
- Experience developing customer account and success plans
- 20-40% travel
Keywords: Code42 Software, Broomfield , Security Solutions Relationship Manager, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!