Posted on: July 14, 2019
IntelliSource is searching for a dynamic Helpdesk Manager to join
our manufacturing partners team northwest of Denver. The Helpdesk
Manager is responsible for supervising the Information Technology
(IT) Helpdesk Tier 1 & 2 support team. They will be implementing
policies, procedures, and responsible for intra-departmental
communications; determining work requirements, priorities, and best
use of resources for scheduled operations. They will also be
providing guidance and training to all team members, ensuring
maximum efficiency throughout the operation.
- Supervises IT operations team; selects, trains, motivates,
reviews, coaches, develops, and retains high-performing
- Conducts timely and accurate employee performance evaluations;
addressing any performances issues promptly.
- Ability to learn and utilize Lean Six Sigma as a continuous
improvement methodology to eliminate waste, improve accuracy and
build quality into processes and solutions.
- Implements and maintains policies, procedures, and
intra-departmental communications. Maintains the internal
relationships by encouraging and providing a timely, two-way flow
of information between subordinates, management, and
- Determines work requirements, priorities, and best use of
resources for scheduled operations; monitors and evaluates the
efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and
- Supervises and participates in the study of operations and
procedures. Recommends changes to improve methods, service levels,
- Participates in the development of the divisions annual budget,
including but not limited to:
- Forecasting for staffing
- Monitors expenditures to ensure budget is followed.
- Track issues from open ticket to resolution using help desk
- Troubleshoots technical, operational, or customer service
problems and takes corrective action
- Coordinates arrangements for service personnel to repair
equipment, ensuring maximum up time of all equipment.
- Supervises the installation and repair of hardware, software,
and peripheral equipment, following design or installation
- Oversees set-up or equipment for employee use, performing or
ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and
- Prepares KPIs, metrics and reports regarding operations,
vendor, or user activities as needed
- Attends meetings as required or assigned
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- May be required to travel up to 30%
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years Helpdesk Experience, additional experience
considered in lieu of formal education
- Previous Helpdesk supervisory experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification
- Knowledge of computer solutions including Microsoft Windows
Server, Windows, Office, Helpdesk Ticketing Systems, and
understanding networking systems
- Demonstrated knowledge troubleshooting full Microsoft Office
Suite; including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, Project and
- Knowledge of functions and use of computer and peripheral
- Experience with on-line monitoring and diagnostic
- Knowledge of data processing operations in a large scale,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a
- Demonstrated self-motivated individual.
- Used to meeting high-pressure deadlines
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and procedural
- Ability to translate objectives and targets into effective
measures of operational performance.
- Ability to discuss, understand and recommend business processes
and be able to map the as-is and to-be process with process
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing
experience bringing innovative solutions through people, processes
and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies'
operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven
track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates -
empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or
applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of
employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion,
age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by
law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify
Keywords: IntelliSource, Broomfield , Helpdesk Manager, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!