Sr Manager Product Management - Hybrid Networking and SD-WAN
Posted on: June 14, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
As a Sr Manager, Product Management, you will join CenturyLink's
Product lifecycle team responsible for Hybrid Networking and SD-WAN
Services portfolio, which includes Hybrid Networks, Broadband, LTE
and SD-WAN solutions. You will be responsible for managing a
Product Team and collaborating with other internal teams to define,
prioritize, focus, and deliver new and innovative solutions to the
global enterprise customer base. As a candidate, you must have
demonstrated experience developing or supporting network services
globally. As a successful candidate, you will have exceptional
leadership and execution skills with an ability to both define
strategy and execute at a tactical level. You will enjoy finding
and solving business problems that translate into revenue
opportunities. You are a strong strategic thinker who is
knowledgeable in emerging networking technology trends in the
- Experience managing other product managers in a player coach
- Experience successfully defining and bringing to market product
features/requirements, roadmaps, by defining use cases, user
personas, and release plans for product features.
- Ability to identify a variety of customer needs across the
product stack, drive feature prioritization and work closely with
internal organizations to deliver successful products.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and detail them in
Product requirement documents.
- Ability and willingness to define, track, interpret and report
on key business metrics and drive activities which support
continued development of service features within the product
- Experience supporting planning, execution and go-to-market
activities by closely working with the Product Marketing team.
- Ability to lead analysis and strategy formulation to determine
business opportunities that align with department goals and
prioritize IP Network services focusing on new revenue
- Have strong communication skills with ability to achieve buy-in
across organization to ensure alignment across the business and
ability to communicate product plans for portfolio solutions to all
stakeholders and senior management.
- 10+ year's product management experience in a related
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Technical expertise and knowledge of IP Networking services
(MPLS, Internet, SD-WAN and related solutions)
- Knowledgeable of Network Service Provider architecture
- Familiarity with networking architectures
- Previous leadership experience
- Exposure to various services (security, CPE, SD WAN, etc.) a
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills with
the ability to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations
to all levels within an organization characterized by clarity and
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without
losing sight of what's most important
- Demonstrated experience creating product specifications,
performing competitive analysis, and/or market research
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual
- Development using Agile development processes a plus
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver;
Requisition #: 212688
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Sr Manager Product Management - Hybrid Networking and SD-WAN, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!