Sr Marketing Manager, Digital Optimization
Posted on: June 11, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
The Sr Marketing Manager, Digital Optimization will be focused on
creating digital experiences aimed at optimizing the UX for the
guest and driving revenue for the business. The Digital
Optimization Manager will be responsible for partnering with
Marketing Analytics to communicate actionable insights on consumer
behavior, create and manage UX testing to deliver on the company's
digital priorities, analyze data and identify ways to optimize our
- Define and document web and page optimization best practices
and driving those back to creative in an ongoing loop. Leverage
analytics and digital behaviors to drive an agile feedback/testing
model to drive more results.
- Analyze web and mobile data to identify relevant digital
audiences. Create audience-specific experiences through multiple
channels including website, mobile, and email.
- Develop and execute testing strategies to optimize high value
engagements, lead generation, CTAs, and conversions on web and
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our business and product
portfolio. Lead the presentation of test results and insights to
ensure clear and concise communication of recommendations and the
impact of new ideas and functionality online.
- Work with product teams to effectively write and groom user
stories that continuously enhance our analytics and tagging
platforms in support of new product features.
- Interface with Marketing and agency vendors to support paid
media, SEM, and other marketing campaign tracking implementation
- Define success metrics and use data to drive decision making,
track performance, and iteratively improve the customer
- Leverage various research methods such as web analysis,
usability research, etc. to identify opportunities to improve the
site experience, task completion and funnel conversion.
- 5+ years professional work experience in a web analytics,
conversion rate optimization and personalization programs
- Proven ability to analyze online behavior, vision the future
state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into
concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- Strong understanding of website standards, usability, site
design and ecommerce preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining web analytics code and
- Experience setting up user testing, conducting tests, analyzing
data, and sharing results/insights.
- Strong research and analytical mindset. High energy, driven,
and detail oriented.
- Prior experience working within a large, global
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
skills at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability presenting analytical and statistical
content to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics tools,
DTM or similar tag management tool, as well as testing and
personalization platforms such as Adobe Test & Target or Optimizely
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM or similar CMS applications a plus.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield;
US-Minnesota-Minneapolis; US-Minnesota-Minnetonka; US-Texas-Austin;
US-Work From Home-Work At Home
Requisition #: 213221
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Sr Marketing Manager, Digital Optimization, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!