Account Director I
Posted on: June 11, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services
company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the
digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems
management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting,
cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband,
voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a
robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a
360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit
CenturyLink for more information.
Identify and develop new sales opportunities, provides product
solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive
ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces
company products and services to new and/or existing customers.
Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and
management of quota funnels.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal
presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with
an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales
activities outside of the office.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target
market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting
prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking,
lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in
order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas.
- Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or
existing customers in order to attain additional business and
retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and
up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the
- Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and
selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's
entire product suite.
- Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new
business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of
identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed
sales quota requirements.
- Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
- 5+ years of industry sales experience
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Experience: 5+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing, Sales or similar
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Alternate Location: US-California-San Francisco
Requisition #: 212175
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Account Director I, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!