Senior Lead Product Manager - VoIP/Public Safety
Posted on: May 17, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services
company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the
digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems
management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting,
cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband,
voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a
robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a
360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit
CenturyLink for more information.
We are looking for a Senior Lead Product Manager to provide vision
and tactical leadership to create & manage programs which drive
broader adoption of our Hosted VOIP and emerging collaboration
services. This will include opportunities resulting from churn
reduction or migration activities as well as the aggressive pursuit
of new logos.
The candidate must have demonstrated experience developing or
supporting products and/or bundles in a revenue target environment.
The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership and
execution skills with an ability to define a vision and strategy
and execute at a tactical level. The candidate must be a strong
strategic thinker who understands customers evolving needs, how
competitors are addressing those needs, how CenturyLink must do
better to delight customers and execute with cross-functional teams
to ultimately operationalize and generate the highest customer
- The Sr. Lead Product Manager will develop
features/requirements, roadmaps, use cases, user personas and
release plans for product/bundle features/enhancements.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and detail them in
CenturyLink defined processes and routes to market.
- Define, track, interpret and report on key business metrics and
drive activities which support continued development of service
features within the enablement solutions.
- Support planning, execution and go-to-market activities by
closely working with the Product and Segment Marketing teams.
- Oversee the development, execution and evaluation of pilot
programs to test potential customer solutions. Effective pilot
programs will have a transition plan to general availability,
unsuccessful pilot programs will be retooled or discontinued as
- Lead analysis and strategy formulation to determine business
opportunities that align with department goals and prioritize
solutions focusing on new revenue streams. Create business cases to
support proposed initiatives.
- Strong communication skills to ensure alignment across the
business and ability to communicate enablement plans for portfolio
solutions to all stakeholders and senior management.
- Attain Subject Matter Expert (SME) status specific to
- Meet with key customers, vendors, and systems integrators in
fact-finding and sales opportunities.
- Understand market forecasts & industry trends to assess
opportunities and develop winning strategies.
- Assess buy, build, and partnership opportunities to accelerate
speed to market and increase CenturyLink credibility.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ year's related experience
- Technical expertise and knowledge in data networking and voice
- Some experience working with Cisco products with special
preference for familiarity with annuity service delivery
- Some sales experience selling application services.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills with
the ability to successfully
- Communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within an
organization characterized by clarity and brevity and
- Execute across multiple cross-organizational teams.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without
losing sight of what's most important
- Demonstrated experience creating product specifications,
performing competitive analysis, and/or market research
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver;
Requisition #: 211904
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Senior Lead Product Manager - VoIP/Public Safety, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!