Lead Financial Data Management Analyst - Broomfield, CO
Posted on: April 17, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services
company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the
digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems
management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting,
cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband,
voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a
robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a
360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit
CenturyLink for more information.
Work within the reporting team to provide timely, accurate,
complete, and concise reporting of monthly financial activities.
Responsible for analyzing order entry, sales, billing, and/or
general ledger detail to provide summarized reporting across the
company. Highly involved in integration activities as the company
moves towards consolidated reporting across multiple sources.
- Gather requirements from Business Analysts and End Users for
enhancements, fixes, and new subject areas for Data Integrations
- Develop applications and integrations using the Microsoft stack
- Design and implement best approach solutions working in
conjunction with other developers.
- Ensure a high level of application and integration
- Troubleshoot application, integration and report tools, systems
- Regularly write, implement, and test new SQL code from
development to test environment.
- Respond to any issues that arise.
- Working knowledge of SSIS & SSRS
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Databases 2008 R2 (required) -
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2012 - 2017 preferred
- Experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Motivated to identify and develop solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given
tight constraints and uncompromising quality
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal
skills Ability to develop productive business relationships with
internal team members
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems,
Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other technical
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 211920
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Lead Financial Data Management Analyst - Broomfield, CO, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!