Sr. IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Company: The Doyle Group
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Infrastructure Project Manager (Contract)The Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years' experience in the field, we feel that our value add is our commitment to our clients and our passion to make the recruiting experience a positive one. We look forward to working with you. Our valued client and one of Colorado's most recognized companies in North Denver is current seeking a mid-senior Project Manger to manage complex medium-to-large scale projects. The identified consultant will manage the tactical aspects of large engagements and mitigate any risk. This includes reviewing and managing high-level deliverables within and across business units, performing project reviews and ensuring project management best practices take place for all engagements. Works closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective business solutions for our client. Overview of desired skills:
- Experience in defining and driving process-driven methodologies, quality control and best practices.
- Expertise with resource and budget management.
- Experience with metrics-driven management of medium to large scale projects efforts.
- Strong SDF & SDLC process focus: drives quality control and best practices.
- Industry experience in supply chain, manufacturing and distribution background preferred.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems functionality and their benefits e.g., J.D. Edwards, MFGPro and SAP.
- Aware of industry IT trends to identify innovative solutions and drive best practices for the business.
- Familiar with continuous improvement processes such as lean, Six Sigma, COBIT, ITIL, CMMi.Required experience:
- 5 plus years of managing projects across a large enterprise, various time zones, focused on infrastructure related project
- Strong competency using Microsoft ProjectPreferred experience:
- PMP certification
- Manufacturing networking (plant floor systems and wireless preferred)
- Understanding of ITIL preferred
- International experiencePrimary objectives for this position include:
- Project Managing implementations and deployments of networks, servers, security, business continuity and/or enterprise software.
- The selected candidate will have experience managing multiple projects across multiple geographic locations, ideally having supported Asia and/or Europe
- Expertise in Project Management Principles, process definition, methods, techniques, (MS Project desired). PMP certification preferred, but not required. Ability to identify and categorize required skills and skill sets needed on an assignment.
- Ability to develop credible estimates for project work tasks and activities.Example of Duties:
- Using documentation of current outstanding work to create a thorough project plan for the Infrastructure Team.
- Using documentation of current outstanding initiatives and priorities, create and maintain a high level Infrastructure Project Roadmap for the Infrastructure Team, representing project importance and best intent timing plans.
- Work with all members of the Infrastructure team to determine skills, abilities and current work projects.
- Create reports and provide updates to management as to the current status, issues, risks or other information associated with identified projects.
- Attend project meetings lead by other project managers from the Application Development group to determine Infrastructure requirements and coordination.
- Participate in IT Project Reviews to provide input on techniques, skills and tools for all IT Project Managers.
- Contribute input to employee performance evaluations.If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Lisa at . Best regards,Lisa AndersonThe Doyle Group - provided by Dice PM, ERP, Six Sigma, U.S. Citizen
Keywords: The Doyle Group, Broomfield , Sr. IT Infrastructure Project Manager, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!