Trinsic Nurse Care Manager COFR - Care Manager
Company: Intermountain Healthcare
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Trinsic Nurse Care Manager COFRJob Description:
Works collaboratively with physicians, interdisciplinary teams,
individual patients, and families to promote positive patient
outcomes. Performs a care continuum process that assesses, plans,
implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates the options and
services required to support the individual's health needs
utilizing skilled communication, education, and resources to
promote quality, cost-effective outcomes. Provides focused support
to various areas such as utilization management, emergency
department, acute, ambulatory and specialty care.
* Demonstrates critical thinking skills when utilizing the nursing
process, based on research, evidence-based outcomes, and Standards
of Practice to meet patient's health care needs.
* Establishes collaborative partnerships with patients to assist
them in examining patterns of health care needs, decisions,
lifestyle choices, and utilization of resources that affect their
* Advocates, educates and coaches patients, the family and/or
caregiver about treatment options, community resources,
psychosocial concerns in order to set goals and help the patient
develop self-care skills and independence appropriate to their age
and developmental level.
* Facilitates communication and coordination between members of the
health care delivery team, involving the patient in the
decision-making process to minimize fragmentation in services.
* Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program
if less than 3 years' experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
* State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
* Certified Case Manager (CCM). Relevant certification as
determined at position level.
* 2 years' nursing experience in outpatient care.
* 1 year Care Management experience.
* Ongoing need for employee to see and read information, labels,
monitors, identify equipment and supplies, and be able to assess
* Frequent interactions with patient care providers, patients, and
visitors that require employee to verbally communicate as well as
hear and understand spoken information, alarms, needs, and issues
quickly and accurately, particularly during emergency
* Manual dexterity of hands and fingers to manipulate complex and
delicate equipment with precision and accuracy. This includes
frequent computer use and typing for documenting patient care,
accessing needed information, etc.
Anticipated job posting close date:
Peaks Regional Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
$34.48 - $61.27
We care about your well-being - mind, body, and spirit - which is
why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that
covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of
wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected,
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits packages for our Idaho,
Nevada, and Utah based caregivers, and for our Colorado, Montana,
and Kansas based caregivers; and our commitment to diversity,
equity, and inclusion.
Intermountain Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Intermountain Healthcare, Broomfield , Trinsic Nurse Care Manager COFR - Care Manager, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!