Company: SCL Health
Posted on: November 21, 2022
This is a remote position.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as the
Youre generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially
your voice, because your opinion matters.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield,
Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a
faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to
improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As the Category Manager you need to know how to:
- Manage portfolio of contracts regarding the supplies, equipment
or services in assigned area of responsibility.
- Bid, negotiate, audit and award contracts. Interface with GPO
staff to evaluate GPO offerings and integrates them into SCLHS
contract portfolio as warranted.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction. Monitor appropriate
metrics related to non-salary expenses. Measure and track the
financial results of cost-reduction efforts.
- Research new technologies, communicates with value analysis
teams to determine when/if new technologies will become part of
- Manage projects and performs analytics.
- Facilitate value analysis teams for assigned areas of
responsibility. Recruits and educates members on the VA
- Ensure compliance to the VA process.
- Coordinate the work of this team with those of work groups
involved in product selection, contracting and vendor management.
Prepares and distributes minutes and agendas.Your experience.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field,
- Minimum of five (5) years in contract negotiation,
- Experience in Supply Chain, purchasing and/ or healthcare
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Material and
Resource Professional (CMRP), preferredYour next move.
Now that you know more about this role and our team we hope youll
join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love
this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Keywords: SCL Health, Broomfield , Category Manager, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!