Manager of Visual Operations - Denver Premium Outlets
Company: SPARC Group, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Manager of Visual Operations will provide leadership and
direction to the store merchandising team and reports directly to
the Store Manager. The Manager of Visual Operations will focus on
creating an exciting and enticing store ambiance that will work in
line with the Company's value to drive customer satisfaction and
deliver the best in store customer experience. Alongside the Store
Manager, the Manager of Visual Operations must be a role model for
the company, the customer first mentality and the culture.
- Works directly with Store Manager to set the visual
presentation of the store through merchandising, floor set planning
and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, shipment, loss
prevention, and service.
- Drives results through creating short-term plans and long-term
strategies, processes, and events that reflects a positive and
rewarding experience with the company for both the customer and the
- Assists in setting the tone and standards that drive customer
satisfaction that will lead the business to be recognizable within
the market, while maintaining flexibility in supporting store
- Works with Store Manager and other members of management to
create processes or programs in store that will drive sales and
- Reinforces customer service values by coaching assistant
managers, leads and brand ambassadors.
- Contributes in the coaching of visual expectation and education
of the brand to help guide Assistant Managers, Leads and Brand
Ambassadors in maximizing their product knowledge through customer
- Stays up to date on retail trends and creates initiatives that
aid in creating a notable customer experience.
- Communicates regularly with the management team regarding all
aspects of sales, visual execution, customer feedback and Assistant
Manager/Lead/Brand Ambassador performance.
- Develops the plan for floor sets, translates it into
implementation steps and directs the other store assistant
managers, leads and brand ambassadors to execute.
- Oversees all window execution, installs and styling of all
window and interior mannequins. This includes making presentation
adjustments based on store design type and assortment levels.
- Analyzes field merchandise reports and make necessary product
placement/adjustments based on selling and field merchandise
- Trains, coaches and directs Assistant Managers/Leads/Brand
Ambassadors on merchandise handling, shipment processing,
merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed.
- Leads overall store earnings by driving top line sales and
managing controllable contribution practicing Leader on Duty
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer
satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable
within the market.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or
equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of retail management
- Must have proven visual merchandising skill and ability within
a high-volume retailer.
- Must demonstrate a strong customer focus.
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales
generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service,
communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time
management, and POS and other retail software proficiency.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct
and achieve company standards.
- Must be cross-functionally sound in store operations. May be
asked to step into Operations roles dependent on business
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and
lead change, and make decisions under ambiguity.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with
integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is
conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent
standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as
well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing,
pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs
of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law (Protected Characteristics).
Keywords: SPARC Group, LLC, Broomfield , Manager of Visual Operations - Denver Premium Outlets, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!