Change Management Specialist II - Broomfield, CO. - Littleton, CO. - Norcross, GA.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen--s network, edge cloud,
security and communication and collaboration solutions and our
purpose to further human progress through technology at
news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook:
/lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for managing the communication to internal company
teams, as well as external customers, for scheduled network
The Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for learning and processing more complex planned
- Process Improvement orchestration
- Training or supporting growth of the team in an ever-changing
- Creating vendor planned maintenances in systems utilized by
- Generate impacts of affected objects
- Validating impacts
- Scheduling Network planned maintenances
- Working off an assigned workload
- Postpone modify or cancel requests received from requestor
- Receive customer calls internal and external for Network
- Process Network Maintenance Inquiries to resolution. Usually
within 24 hours
- Provide planned maintenance status updates and completions to
our customers in a timely fashion
- Ensures customer communication requirements are met at
committed intervals to promote a positive customer experience
during difficult outage scenarios
- Manage workload and Vendor e-mails received
- Create Special Handling requests
- Make calls to dark fiber customers at the completion of a
- Responding to Special Handling requests before, during and
after the planned maintenance
- Adheres to all internal processes to ensure the information is
captured and that the workflow is executed accurately and within
outlined service level objectives
- Responsible for understanding impacts associated with a given
conflict for our customers
- Responsible for communicating non-proprietary information to
clientsWhat We Look For in a Candidate
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Customer Service experience
- Possess leadership characteristics of integrity,
accountability, empathy, aptitude for training and coaching peers.
Is a transformation driver.
- Must be willing and able to work any shift which could include
days, evenings, nights, weekends
- Ability to communicate courteously and professionally with
outside contacts and other employees, including various levels of
staff and management.
- Ability to deliver difficult messages in a clear, concise, and
empathetic manner, ability to convey a sense of urgency in written
- Ability to perform under emergency conditions
- Manages competing tasks simultaneously, possibly with frequent
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Sound ability to effectively manage conflict in stressful
- Must be capable of learning and supporting technical aspects of
products and services to include transport, IP, and voice.
- Ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of
action or reaching valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively manage an issue from inception to
closure and work extremely well in a supportive, team
- Must be punctual and possess an exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent customer & team
relationshipsWhat to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the
opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after
applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a
response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this
video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our
open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send
you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We
strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your
Requisition #: 269099
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, --protected statuses--). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Range Salary Min : 36450
Salary Max : 81000
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for
this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums
may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills,
experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales
compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for
long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you
can view additional information here. We're able to answer any
additional questions you may have as you move through the selection
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad
range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and
perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial
wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are
governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement
Salary Range Salary Min : 36450
Salary Max : 81000
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job
based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the
job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on
individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors.
We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in
and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are
welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection
Keywords: Lumen, Broomfield , Change Management Specialist II - Broomfield, CO. - Littleton, CO. - Norcross, GA., Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!