Event Management Specialist I-Broomfield, CO; Littleton, CO; Tulsa, OK
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and
YouTube: /lumentechnologies. The Role This position is responsible
for command and control: Facilitating a technical audio or group
chat bridge which includes gathering necessary repair agents into
one communications forum to capture live-time triage efforts. The
- Translates technical details and documents status of repair
activities into customer-facing summaries for live time outages
(Network Outages/Events or Scheduled Maintenances/Change
Activities) and for post-incident root cause reporting reason for
- Ensures customer communication requirements are met at
committed intervals to promote a positive customer experience
during difficult outage scenarios.
- Perform escalation management to ensure outage restoration is
progressing at an expected pace.
- Adheres to all internal processes to ensure the information is
captured and that the workflow is executed accurately and within
outlined service level objectives.
- Responsible for understanding and impacts associated with a
given outage and ensuring trouble tickets are opened and managed
from incident start through closure, which includes impact
correlation of different technologies or products which are down
due to the same outage.
- Responsible for post-incident follow-up with necessary repair
teams to ascertain critical information that was not available
during the incident.
- Responsible for communicating conclusive non-proprietary
information to clients.
- Responsible for on-time filing regulatory reports for FCC,
regional, and local agencies. What We Look For in a Candidate
- Associates degree or 3 plus years of relevant job experience in
a customer service role
- The applicant may be requested to submit a writing sample
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with customer service.
- Ability to deliver difficult messages in a clear, concise, and
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency in written
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Sound ability to effectively manage conflict in stressful
- Must be capable of learning and supporting technical aspects of
products and services to include transport, IP, and voice.
- Ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of
action or reaching valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively manage an issue from inception to
closure and work. What to Expect Next Requisition #: 249044EEO
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Range Salary Min : 33300Salary Max : 74400This information
reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based
on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on
location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other
relevant factors. This position is eligible for either short-term
incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also
are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus
structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to
answer any additional questions you may have as you move through
the selection process.As part of our comprehensive benefits
package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary
Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical,
mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by
clicking here. Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and
ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement
provisions. Salary Range Salary Min : 33300Salary Max : 74400 This
information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based
on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's
location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual
experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage
you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which
you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to
discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Keywords: Lumen, Broomfield , Event Management Specialist I-Broomfield, CO; Littleton, CO; Tulsa, OK, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!