Mission Assurance Manager - TS/SCI
Posted on: April 6, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tori Bender
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $185,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Be a part of one of Colorado's top aerospace companies! Candidate
can be based our of CO or VA.
Manage and execute Mission Assurance (MA) requirements at major
subcontractors for compliance to program requirements and to
establish standards and consistency for future execution.
Why join us?
Generous And Competitive Benefits Package Including
401(k) savings plan & company match
401(k) performance sharing match
Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave
Employee stock purchase plan & company match
Regular Full-time Employees Are Eligible For Additional Benefits
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid Parental Leave
A hiring bonus may be considered if a candidate meets certain
requirements and the open position has been approved by management
for a bonus.
What You'll Do
- Prime responsibility is to support the planning and execution
of Mission Assurance (MA) requirements resident at a major
subcontractor to Ball Aerospace in the Dulles, Virginia (Washington
- Be responsible for reviewing mission assurance program
requirements, decomposing, allocating and verifying subcontractor
compliance to Mission Assurance Plans, Subcontractor Mission
Assurance Specifications, Statements of Work, Quality Assurance
Provisions, and Engineering Design and Test Specifications.
- Be responsible for understanding the execution of subcontractor
processes, procedures, and practices for all mission and quality
assurance requirements. Support project decisions and direction
from project initiation through final delivery.
- Work with a team of assurance-related Subject Mater Experts
(SMEs) to assess assurance related requirement acceptability such
as reliability, EEE parts, hardware and software quality, etc.
- Work closely with subcontractor for acceptability of program
requirements including compliance to AS9100, and NASA, Military and
Industry workmanship standards.
- Assess the capability of subcontractor to meet design and
execution of Ball specifications, standards and requirement set.
Identify risk areas and facilitate discussions with program teams
and Program Mission Assurance Managers. Develop and manage
improvement plans to mitigate risks.
- Identify, define, and realize product yield road maps through
activities addressing quality, reliability, producibility,
testability, serviceability, and maintainability.
- Perform inspections, test surveillance activities, and audits
as necessary to assure verification of mission and quality
assurance program requirements including participation in design
review activities as necessary.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to develop product risk
management framework, including design and process Failure Modes
and Effects Analyses (FMEAs), throughout the product
- Interface with Program Mission Assurance Managers to understand
assurance requirements, developing and executing various plans of
action as required to improve efficiency and to enable program
- Lead Material Review Board (MRB) and Failure Review Board (FRB)
activities to resolve program issues utilizing corrective and
preventive action tools such as 5-whys, fishbones, cause and effect
What You'll Need
- BS degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or
a related technical field is required, plus 8 or more years of
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may
substitute for two years of experience.
Active TS/SCI required.
- Experience in project management disciplines of tracking and
managing cost, schedule, and critical program milestones.
Relocation for this position is available!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Broomfield , Mission Assurance Manager - TS/SCI, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!