Director Human Resources
Company: West Pines, Wheat Ridge, CO
Posted on: April 3, 2021
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Director Human Resources. You know how to move fast. You know how
to stay organized. You know how to have fun. You're equally
comfortable working strategically and tactically to carry out
various Human Resource initiatives. You're strong in employee
relations, leadership coaching/development, organizational
structure and job design, and collaborating with various Human
Resource partners across a system. You're great at what you do, but
you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe
that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Us. St. Vincent Healthcare --is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in
Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic
network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive,
specialty care, including a "hospital within a hospital"
specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Health's
missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and
each other. Benefits --are one of the ways we encourage health for
you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental
and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body:
it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning. We.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity. We'll laugh at
each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five.
We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing. We're proud of what we know, which
includes how much there is to learn. As a Director Human Resources
you need to know how to:
- Assist and advise management and associates on correct
interpretation of current Human Resources policies and
- Develop and maintain Human Resources programs and
- Develop and implement program communication designed to present
information regarding Human Resource programs.
- Develop and maintain compliance programs that ensure SCL
Health's business operations meet all legal and regulatory
- Analyze current and future knowledge and skill requirements for
job families or positions.
- Provide information to managers and associates regarding
compensation and benefit programs.
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition Department and site hiring
managers to ensure recruitment needs are being met.--
- Plan and coordinate associate recognition events and
- Participate in presentations to promote awareness and education
about SCL Health Human Resource information.
- Participate in System Services Human Resources Leader
- Conduct investigations and determines appropriate levels of
corrective discipline as required.
- Work closely with AOHS in the implementation and follow-up of
leaves of absence, worker's compensation, and ADA issues.
- Develop education and training for leadership in HR specific
- Participate and lead projects that enhance the SCL Health and
GMSC Human Resource processes.
- Liaise and consult with recruitment regarding HR policies,
regulatory guidelines and HR processes.
- Review, recommend changes to, and revises HR policies and
procedures. Your experience. We hire people, not resumes. But we
also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or
equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of comprehensive Human Resources
experience, as well as continuous training related to Human
- A comprehensive level of knowledge is required in: Employment/
Labor Law, Staffing/ Recruiting, Organizational Development,
Compensation, Government Regulations, Project Management, Policy
Design, Strategic Partnering, Employee Relations/ Diversity/
EEO/AA, Performance Management, Investigations, Benefits, Training
and Development, Customer Service/ Relations, Restructuring and
- A general level of knowledge is required in: Community
Relations, Payroll, Organizational Resources, Corporate/ Public
Relations, Human Resource Information Services, Worker's
Compensation Administration, Compliance/ Regulatory Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Director Human Resources on
our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm
every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to
it in the first place. Organization:
St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT SCL Health is an equal
opportunity employer. All recruiting, training, and employment
decisions are made in accordance with applicable federal, state,
and local laws and without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, age, disability, handicap, military or
veteran status, or any other legally protected status. NOTICE OF
NONDISCRIMINATION Our facilities do not discriminate against any
person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or
age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its
programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender)
in health programs and activities. Read the full notice:
Keywords: West Pines, Wheat Ridge, CO, Broomfield , Director Human Resources, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!