Director of Digital Program Management
Company: PEAK SEASON INC
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Job
Classification: Year Round Job Type: Full Time Job Location:
Broomfield, CO Job Summary: The Director of Digital Program
Management is a strategically important position reporting to the
Vice President of Marketing Technology. The position will be
primarily responsible for building and overseeing the Vail Resorts
Marketing Technology digital program management team. This position
will bring value to the organization through thought leadership,
design and execution of the digital portfolio, professional
development across project managers and business analysts, and
stakeholder management of senior technology and marketing leaders.
We are looking for an articulate leader that is highly ambitious
and detail oriented. This leader will come with deep digital
delivery expertise and a proven track record for delivering large
and complex portfolios across consumer-facing web, mobile
applications, and ecommerce. In addition, the leader will possess
strong account management skills and a history of developing high
functioning teams. This is a unique opportunity to play a vital
role in driving high visibility projects critical to Vail's
continued success. Job Responsibilities:
- Develops a high performing team by increasing the
high-potential employee mix, ensuring solid succession planning,
and maintaining long-term organizational strategic designs.
- Facilitates in-person and written multi-disciplinary program
discussions with senior business and technology leaders through a
commanding grasp of the portfolio, business acumen and
- Drives a standardized program management process across digital
key initiatives to ensure scalable and repeatable on-time,
on-budget, on-scope, and of high quality delivery.
- Build a Digital Program Delivery Center of Excellence for
Marketing Technology that is aligned to a three-year roadmap,
inclusive of people and process.
- Acts as the account manager to collaborate with business
stakeholders to understand strategic business needs, and uses that
knowledge and those relationships to drive effective prioritization
to deliver long-term strategic value.
- Guides team through the up-front estimation, business value
identification, capacity planning, and the overall planning process
for new initiatives.
- Oversees the standardized structure and management of
cross-functional Marketing programs to achieve expected business
- Responsible for building and managing strong relationships with
business stakeholders and decision makers.
- Provides strong program and project delivery mentorship using
their track record of delivering complex initiatives Job
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of experience leading the delivery of complex software
implementation projects and programs across digital -
consumer-facing web, mobile applications, and ecommerce.
- 5+ years of experience guiding and mentoring managers through
the process of unlocking the talent potential and enabling a high
performing team and culture.
- Excellent executive facing communication skills coupled with a
strong account management and storytelling background
- Experience managing and driving multiple complex programs
- Independent, self-motivated and avid delivery professional
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with teams across
an organization to achieve business results.
- Ability to drive complex estimation and assessment work through
a standardized process, with a high degree of repeatability and
- Communicates and measures what matters through tracking,
reporting, and escalating results based on agreed-upon KPI metrics
and achievement of business goals
- Ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly
defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented.
- Detail oriented with strong program and project management
- Ability to step into projects already in progress, or in need
of rescue and effectively assume a leadership role. The budgeted
range starts at $125,500 - $156,900 + annual bonus + equity. Actual
pay will be adjusted based on experience. The perks include a free
ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance We offer a variety of
career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate
headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance &
Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public
Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and
more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and
a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the
world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com Vail Resorts is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Address Broomfield, CO 80020
Keywords: PEAK SEASON INC, Broomfield , Director of Digital Program Management, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!