Program Director, Voice of the Customer
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 following the
merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two powerful
companies creates a leader in mission critical business process
solutions. The new Conga is poised to provide the most complete
offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational
elements of business - documents like quotes, contracts, and the
processes that surround them - to achieve commercial excellence.
With dual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Denver, Conga offers a
competitive pay package, strong employee benefits, and a culture
that is centered around our core values. Conga is a place where
people from all backgrounds can contribute their unique skills and
ideas, make an impact on our business and our customers, and give
back to our communities.--- Brief Description: The Program Director
will lead the strategy, launch, and execution of a comprehensive
Voice of Customer (VoC) program at Conga. The Program Director is
responsible for leading a team and our VoC measurement and
management program; establishing communication channels that
provide deep insights about customer and partner journeys, loyalty,
and drivers of business results; partnering with business leaders
and stakeholders to develop strategy and implement best practices
to enhance customer experiences and business performance; and
demonstrating the value and impact of delivering on customer and
partner experiences. Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee and lead a comprehensive VoC strategy that creates
strong communication channels between customers and Conga for
product, customer experience, and value proposition
- Develop an integrated, actionable customer and partner
- Deliver rigorous analyses of customer feedback, journeys and
pain points using leading methodologies
- Synthesize various sources of information, develop compelling
insights, and deliver story-driven reports/presentations with
strategies and recommendations on which stakeholders can act
- Create a standard way of acting upon customer feedback.
- Educate through customer stories, building internal empathy and
- Use VoC to facilitate the design and activation of
differentiated customer experience, value propositions, and
- Effectively measure the impact of increases in customer
advocacy on business and operational KPIs.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with Customer Success,
Marketing, Sales, Product and Services to improve customer and
partner loyalty and retention, and other core KPIs.
- Identify customer insights and key drivers of negative and
positive customer experience based on analysis of both relationship
(NPS) and transactional (CSat) surveys and other feedback
- Prepare reporting and presentation for different levels of
management sharing insight and recommendations on changes to
potentially improve product and services.
- Determine appropriate cadence and forums for sharing VoC
results to Conga leadership team to confirm and/or reinforce
overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable
recommendations for improvements Job Requirements:--
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- Demonstrated ability to transform organizations to deliver
value to customers.
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility for Voice of the
Customer program methodologies.
- Related experience in SaaS B2B organizations is a strong
- Experience with different VoC tools and methods (such as
primary research, Net Promoter Score and CSat).
- Extensive experience within the customer journey
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and
persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task
in an agile environment.
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality
work on schedule.
- Experience managing and performing in-depth analytics including
combining survey research with transactional data to perform trend
/ correlation analysis are required Our shared values: The Conga
Way-- A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer
through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers The Conga Way is a core element of
the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the
personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day
and provides clarity about how we work together. Conga is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin,
disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil
partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be
made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities
Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in
all aspects of the selection process.-- All your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Posted 12 Days
Ago Full time JR-655 About Us Apttus is the global leader in the
quote-to-cash solutions space. Headquartered in San Mateo, Apttus
currently has nine offices worldwide and we're continuing to
recruit the best and brightest from around the globe. Our people
are what make Apttus successful. Check out our current openings and
join our rapidly expanding team today!
Keywords: Apttus, Broomfield , Program Director, Voice of the Customer, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!