Sr. Program Manager - APO Implementation & Support
Posted on: February 21, 2021
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for full-cycle program
design and implementation and acts as the single point of contact
and owner of assigned programs. This role will be responsible for
delivering some of the organization's most significant strategic
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A Sr. Program Manager in this organization is both a leader and
a worker. You build and execute large multi-vertical programs and
provide -in the weeds- project management tasks as necessary.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and
various high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope,
timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble
overall program plan.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and mentor to project
managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with
implementing project management processes, making
improvement/changes and achieving results.
- Accountable for the development and execution of project
management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of
project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding
quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work
efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and
communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality
reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Collaborates with leadership and other stakeholders on program
strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the
project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic
and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and
recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to
identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the
- Responsible for managing aspects of the design, development and
implementation of program.
- Ability to work independently with no guidance, prioritize and
- Communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Effectively analyze, interpret data and define key performance
indicators / metrics
- Show judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
- Communicate with all levels of management and company
- Influence internal and external key stakeholders and build
- Able to make decisions and solve problems while working under
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and
- Expert ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse
and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Expert ability in implementing program and project plans and
monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Understanding and ability to manage complex program and project
- Knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans
for eliminating or mitigating the risks identifiedBASIC / MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in an IT or Engineering
- Minimum eight (8) years of working in a Project Management
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working in a Program
Management capacity.ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Recommend process and tool enhancements as identified to
improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Represent the organization as a leader, always functioning as a
driver of clarity and a voice of reason.
- Consistently achieve outstanding results in a high-pressure
environment using methods that build morale and rapport.
- Strong understanding of job ownership - high initiative with
bias to action and proactive communication
- Highly adaptable, able to funnel chaos into clear goals
- Able to synthesize large amounts of diverse, disparate and
incomplete data into a well-organized set of information.
- Outstanding ability to determine and execute appropriate
method, content, style and tone of communication to target
- Strong ability to push discussions toward actionable solutions,
gain consensus, set direction and ensure follow-through
- Proficient utilizing various project planning, reporting and
presentation tools; MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Webex,
- Polished Executive-level communication & reporting
- Experience delivering cross-functional deployments for an
- Ability to work with a variety of industry technologies, this
includes; HSD, Video, Mobile, WiFi, and Data Center Network and
- Able to manage contributions from multiple business units and
vendors, from development through production deployments.
- Experience in delivering projects with budgets in excess of $10
- Capable of presenting to Executive-level leaders.
- Familiarity with devices commonly used in high-volume networks
/ data centers / hubs and their functions and content data flow and
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or
successful completion of a recognized project management
- Critical path project management experience.
Salaries depend on geography, experience, and education;
negotiations begin at $80900
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Broomfield , Sr. Program Manager - APO Implementation & Support, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!