Sr. Project Manager-Broomfield, CO, Dublin, OH,
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and
YouTube: /lumentechnologies. The Role The Project Manager is the
primary single point of contact for large-scale deployments with
significant complexity, unique requirements or that qualify as a
"Special". The Project Manager is responsible for planning,
organizing and managing the customer's implementation to meet
scope, timing and budget expectations and overall project outcomes.
This role participates in and leads the completion of complex
solutions to meet customer needs & is engaged according to PMO
criteria and standards. The Main Responsibilities
- Develop, plan and manage implementation of activities for
highly complex projects/programs for external/internal
- Accountable for timely project completion and delivery.
- Analyzes work plans and schedules.
- Responsible for resource requirements/allocation.
- Develops project progress and status reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate project meetings.
- Develop and distribute timely meeting minutes, to include
track/manage action items and verify they are incorporated into the
program schedule and that deliverables are met on time.
- Assess/Manage risk, impacts and potential alternatives and
escalate as required to the appropriate level of management.
- Set program objectives and establish clear measures to
successfully define and meet project deliverables and timelines.
Utilize the change control process to track schedule changes.
- Holds regular project meetings to keep all parties updated on
project status and progress What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of related experience
- Implementation experience with more than one of the following
technologies: DWDM, Transport/Waves, MPLS, Managed Services, Voice
(PRI, SIP, Porting, etc.), Security, SD WAN, Managed Enterprise
- Self-motivated, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks,
projects, and clients in parallel in a time sensitive
- Ability to communicate effectively, strong customer
communication skills are a requirement
- Ability to deal with remote client relations through phone,
email & online sources in order to enhance the Partner
- Basic telecommunications technical knowledge required
- Demonstrated ability to use and apply Business Acumen.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams such as
Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Product, Operations and
- Ability to quickly understand technical aspects of
product/service, both from a functionality perspective but also
from an operations/set up perspective and be able to articulate it
to a less technical audience. Preferred:
- CAPM or PMP Certification
- 4+ years in project management experience What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 242741EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: Lumen, Broomfield , Sr. Project Manager-Broomfield, CO, Dublin, OH,, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!