Director of Brand Marketing
Company: PEAK SEASON INC
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. At
Vail Resorts, our mission is to deliver an Experience of a Lifetime
for guests of our resorts. The Director, Brand Marketing, will lead
brand strategy for a portfolio of Vail Resorts' world-class ski
resort brands as a key member of the newly-established Brand
Strategy marketing function. We are seeking high-potential talent
with a demonstrated track record setting insights-driven brand
strategies that deliver compelling business impact. This Director
will also help to shape the future of Brand Marketing for Vail
Resorts by developing new ways of working with resort teams,
internal teams and external agencies. In this role, you can expect
- Develop a compelling brand and portfolio vision that ladders to
enterprise portfolio strategy and business objectives.
- Leverage guest analytics and insights to create a data-driven
strategy for brand differentiation and positioning.
- Create robust go-to-market plans and partner with creative
agencies and internal marketing teams to see them through to
- Operate as a senior leader by forming highly effective
cross-functional partnerships to drive clarity and alignment around
- Develop partnerships and processes to drive organizational
effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage a marketing budget with rigor in delivering to
The ideal candidate should be:
- A dynamic team player with proven experience setting
insight-driven brand strategy and with direct accountability for
- Able to influence and navigate to create strategic alignment
and organizational momentum with those who don't report directly to
- An intellectually-curious observer of the industry, competitive
context and culture.
- Motivated by developing new and better ways of working and
ability to bring people along on the journey.
- Able to operate in ambiguity with positive energy,
professionalism and partnership.
- Excited to join a leadership-driven culture with a high degree
of focus on professional and personal growth for yourself and the
talent around you.
- MBA preferred. Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business
management or related field required.
- 7+ years of total work experience taking on progressively
larger roles, with 5+ years in marketing or brand management.
- Experience managing a brand or portfolio of brands with
performance and/or financial accountability.
- Experience leading and developing high-performing teams. The
budgeted range starts at $125,500 - $156,900 + annual bonus +
equity. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience. The perks
include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance We offer a variety of
career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate
headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance &
Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public
Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and
more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and
a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the
world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com Vail Resorts is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Address Broomfield, CO 80020
Keywords: PEAK SEASON INC, Broomfield , Director of Brand Marketing, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!