Manager, Network Optimization - Broomfield, CO
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook:
/lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube:
Manage, lead, mentor and build a team of designers, provisioners
and testers to work customer migration orders successfully and
quickly across all networks and product types. Must be willing to
manage and mitigate issues that can arise during order path
including funding and build issues. Responsibilities will include
direct staff team administration, process collaboration, data
analysis, decomposition and analysis of results and presentation of
findings and recommendations.
*The Main Responsibilities*
* Preferred experience with design or test with knowledge of Red,
Blue, Orange and Green Networks across all product types.
* Candidate will be expected to build and maintain personal and
team metrics and goals including concise reporting. General
expectations also include continual focus on personal development
of each team member including regularly bi-annual performance
reviews as well as regular ongoing interaction and development
* Ability to focus and deliver proactively in a dynamic,
multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrates ability to influence and collaborate across
* Demonstrates ability to solve design issues across complex
* Trouble isolation and resolution as required.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint
* Team player with a great passion to succeed.
*What We Look For in a Candidate*
Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
Education Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of relevant
job experience. Relevant job experience is described as:
* Job experience in similar industry
* Job experience with similar essential duties Physical
* Office Sits 5 to 7 hours per day; Bend, reach, stoop and crouch;
lift 10 lbs.
*Preferred Education, Skills and Experience*
*Education and Experience*
* Experience: 5+ yrs
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
* Field Of Study: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
*What to Expect Next*
Based on your job application information you may be given the
opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after
applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a
response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this
video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our
open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send
you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We
strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your
Requisition #: 240651
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: Lumen, Broomfield , Manager, Network Optimization - Broomfield, CO, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!