Escalation Manager - US West Hours - Opportunity for Working Remotely Broomfield, CO
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Business Summary:We are seeking a talented individual to join
our Global Escalation Management team as a Regional Escalation
Manager (REM) for the US West hours. The position is a highly
challenging and visible role focused on improving customer
satisfaction during escalated incidents.Job Role:This individual
will act as VMware's ambassador to the customer and as the
customer's advocate within VMware. The individual would drive
escalated issues by coordinating resources both internally and
externally. Interface with Executives, Senior Management,
Engineering, Sales, and customers to resolve business-impacting
situations. The role has a high level of visibility within the
company which requires an individual with a high degree of autonomy
& strong problem-solving skills.Responsibilities:
- Prioritize & drive escalations to ensure visibility, traction,
- Ensure the customer's voice is heard throughout the escalation
- Set correct expectations and drive relief and resolution
through effective communication.
- Monitor customer issues to determine when escalation and
enhanced focus is needed to contain customer frustration.
- Provide regular regional status updates for all escalated
- Coordinate resources across Support, R&D, Product,
Partners, and other organizations to drive efficient resolution of
- Collaborate with the Global Escalation Management organization
and other organizations to ensure process alignment and best
- Drive seamless transfer of the management of an escalated
situation into the region and out to the APJ region.
- Create and maintain lines of communication with field teams
(SE, Sales, and TAMs).Required Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong sense of ownership and an urgency to resolve customer
- A proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
during a tense situation.
- The ability to manage customer escalations by following set
processes and also improvising during abnormal scenarios.Preferred
- BS Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience as an Escalation Manager.
- 4+ years experience in a technical support organization
preferably of an enterprise software product.Category : Client
SupportSubcategory: Technical SupportExperience: Manager and
ProfessionalFull Time/ Part Time: Full TimePosted Date:
2020-12-02VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that
software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and
our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer
new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud,
mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital
foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and
experiences that are transforming business innovation around the
globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value
execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape
what's possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.Equal Employment
Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is
committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free
of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at
VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age,
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil
union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware
will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have
protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Keywords: Pivotal, Broomfield , Escalation Manager - US West Hours - Opportunity for Working Remotely Broomfield, CO, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!